blondmyth is offline Associate Member

pros who take dnp

hey do you guys know of any pros who have taken dnp ?

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    who knows, not too many pro's cycles have been publicized...maybe arndreas munzer, he took everything...probably lots have

what is your guys' opinion on dnp usage? personally i think its a pussy way out of true hardcore training. i think its on par with synthol in terms of being a lazy ass.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by blondmyth
    what is your guys' opinion on dnp usage? personally i think its a pussy way out of true hardcore training. i think its on par with synthol in terms of being a lazy ass.
    For me - it rides that risk-benefit ratio much to close to the risk side. I would never put DNP into my body... but much luck to those that do.

timtim is offline Member
    i think its on par with synthol in terms of being a lazy ass.
    if properly used by the right people synthol is great. it allows you to increase contractile units in the muscle. those who use it to add 3 inches of size overnight, i agree, is garbage. but if used to stretch the fascia its a very good tool that should be used by those who have 18, 19, 20 inch arms and need to add more size to them.

every drug has a purpose. dnp i think is a waste.

dnp is no way a pussy way out...sorry but dont knock it til u try it

yes dnp is a pussy way out. anything that requires absolutely no physical exertion, only feeling like shit (and not by ones own efforts in exercise and diet) is most definitely a pussy way out because it cuts weeks off of dieting, so in the end, one truly has no feeling of accomplishment or appreciation for what he has achieved because he knows that all he had to do was push it out for a week or two on dnp.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    yes dnp is a pussy way out. anything that requires absolutely no physical exertion, only feeling like shit (and not by ones own efforts in exercise and diet) is most definitely a pussy way out because it cuts weeks off of dieting, so in the end, one truly has no feeling of accomplishment or appreciation for what he has achieved because he knows that all he had to do was push it out for a week or two on dnp.
    Is this a joke?

By your opinion clen /t3/t4 etc. would be a 'pussy way out'.

Simply put, if i add clen, keep my kcals the same.. and make no modification to my training i get shredded... does that diminish the value of whatever work i put in? DNP is a tool same as any other drug or supplement.

I ran it this year.. and unlike the jokers i see on this board who use it.. don't do cardio... don' change their diet and then bitch about the lack of results, i trained 1 hour per day plus 1 hour-1:20 of cardio per day while on... and kept my diet.

Guess i'm a pussy... like anyone who uses ergogenic aides period huh?

Narkissos

hey do you guys know of any pros who have taken dnp?
    i know of two.

I see what your saying Nark but a lot of things can be considered ergogenic aids by deffinition but their use would be unreasonable by many. To me, DNP is one of those things that shouldn't be in any athlete's arsenal but I know many have used it with success... it just walks that line a little too close for my comfort... so I don't recommend it to others. To me, turning your internal furnace up so high that the wrong dose could liquify your internals just doesn't seem reasonable or even close to safe.

But is it a pussy way out? Hell no. Neither is taking thyroid or clenbuterol since all this stuff will not lead to any long term benefit without the right diet, training, consistency and dedication... period.

I seen guys get jacked on a gram of testosterone per week and come out with little to show for their efforts since their diet and training sucked the entire time - and continues to over the long term, post cycle.

But anyhoo... you do cardio with your DNP? Talk about sweatin' like a democrat at an Al-Quieda convention...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I see what your saying Nark but a lot of things can be considered ergogenic aids by deffinition but their use would be unreasonable by many. To me, DNP is one of those things that shouldn't be in any athlete's arsenal but I know many have used it with success... it just walks that line a little too close for my comfort... so I don't recommend it to others. To me, turning your internal furnace up so high that the wrong dose could liquify your internals just doesn't seem reasonable or even close to safe.

But is it a pussy way out? Hell no. Neither is taking thyroid or clenbuterol since all this stuff will not lead to any long term benefit without the right diet, training, consistency and dedication... period.

I seen guys get jacked on a gram of testosterone per week and come out with little to show for their efforts since their diet and training sucked the entire time - and continues to over the long term, post cycle.
    I see what you're saying.. and agree.. as usual

Overly articulate bastard you

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    But anyhoo... you do cardio with your DNP? Talk about sweatin' like a democrat at an Al-Quieda convention...
    Yea man it was crazy lol... Every cardio session was like a bath 'cept i didn't feel clean after lmao!

i just meant that its a much easier way out than a natural, thats all. and dnp is way different from clen and t3, it acts so much faster.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Is this a joke?

By your opinion clen /t3/t4 etc. would be a 'pussy way out'.
    I dont see DNP being anything like those compounds....DNP is just too risky, IMO.

i just meant that its a much easier way out than a natural, thats all. and dnp is way different from clen and t3, it acts so much faster.
    and?

Using gear causes you accumlate muscle faster than the 'harder route' (i.e. natural).

Is gear a 'pusy way out'?

See my point?

muscle1 is offline New Member
    there is no pussy way out in bodybuilding...it is a 24 hour 7 day a week sport that pays little or nothing....the one's that do take the pussy way out will be seen by all that do things ther right way (dieting, cardio, lifting all with balls to the wall intensity)...and there results where it shows the most, on their physique, so no DNP is not a pussy way out, i've never tried it or even considered trying it, but it's not a pussy way out...the pussy way out would be to judge everybody else by what they take and not put any work in themselves, then when asked why they don't look like that, they say its all juice and they put no effort into it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by muscle1
    there is no pussy way out in bodybuilding...it is a 24 hour 7 day a week sport that pays little or nothing....the one's that do take the pussy way out will be seen by all that do things ther right way (dieting, cardio, lifting all with balls to the wall intensity)...and there results where it shows the most, on their physique, so no DNP is not a pussy way out, i've never tried it or even considered trying it, but it's not a pussy way out...the pussy way out would be to judge everybody else by what they take and not put any work in themselves, then when asked why they don't look like that, they say its all juice and they put no effort into it!!!
    Yes sir

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    and?

Using gear causes you accumlate muscle faster than the 'harder route' (i.e. natural).

Is gear a 'pusy way out'?

See my point?

Ive been told Im taking the 'pusy way out' for NOT taking DNP ! hehehe

Thread Information