slowpain is offline Associate Member

weight class delema, help..

ok I have a comp in 5 days and am right at 200lbs. I need to get below 198 1/4 to be a light heavyweight on saturday. I have been running tren 150mgED, winny oral 100mg ED, and masteron 100mg ED and have not cut them out yet. Do you think it would be wise to maybe cut the tren and masteron now and just run the winny up to 2 days from the show? Will this help me lose some more weight? I am really scared about carbing up now as it seems I will gain weight when I do that. I have also been running growth at 4IUs a day but I was running it at 8IUs a day 2 weeks ago and am also on IGF-1 LR3 at 60mcg a day. If I cut out the growth also will that help me lose weight. I am so worried about this I really dont want to end up a heavyweight.

How much weight do most guys around 5%BF lose when cutting water? Do you think I should maybe start taking taraxatone now and also run some lasix the day before the show. I have been drinking 2 galons of water a day and eating alot of sodium also so maybe I will lose 5lbs of water even when carbing up, what do you guys think?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpain
    ok I have a comp in 5 days and am right at 200lbs. I need to get below 198 1/4 to be a light heavyweight on saturday. I have been running tren 150mgED, winny oral 100mg ED, and masteron 100mg ED and have not cut them out yet. Do you think it would be wise to maybe cut the tren and masteron now and just run the winny up to 2 days from the show? Will this help me lose some more weight? I am really scared about carbing up now as it seems I will gain weight when I do that. I have also been running growth at 4IUs a day but I was running it at 8IUs a day 2 weeks ago and am also on IGF-1 LR3 at 60mcg a day. If I cut out the growth also will that help me lose weight. I am so worried about this I really dont want to end up a heavyweight.

How much weight do most guys around 5%BF lose when cutting water? Do you think I should maybe start taking taraxatone now and also run some lasix the day before the show. I have been drinking 2 galons of water a day and eating alot of sodium also so maybe I will lose 5lbs of water even when carbing up, what do you guys think?
    Bro drop the oils already and also the HG plus when you drop water, you will weigh in at about 190lbs.

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    ok bro thanks for the reply, I will stop oil injectables now and just take winny oral up to 2 days out and drop the HGH also. I weighd in this morning and I was 197 and today is my last day of carb depletion.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would drop the injectables, and the gh...but i woul drun the winny till the day after the show...imo...

Thread Information