MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder

HERE'S WHY I PLACED BAD....w/pics

Hey Bros. After Talking to one of the judges I was in contact with and sending that judge my picture.I sent that judge pictures twice 4 weeks out an d1 week out. at 4 weeks The judge said looking great be careful not to peak too early. at 1 week out the judge say looking ripped and ready. So after emailing the judge, I was told that I over peaked, got flat and looked smoother than I should have been. My 1 week out photo is what I should have looked like. The Judge also said even 2 weeks out photo would have been a better look. So now I'm going to test that theory and do the November show (Eastern USA 11/4/06) and do it in top of LH or Heavy weight, I believe Carlos is doing that show also. After looking at the pictures the judge was right. take a look for yourself.
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 02-29-2008 at 08:17 AM.

THIS GOES UNDER LESSON LEARNED

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    well i can see what your talking about but you looked great regardless! good luck in November.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Sorry to hear you didn't as well as you would have liked. But damn man you look great!

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    Sorry to hear you didn't as well as you would have liked. But damn man you look great!
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    Thanks a lot bro. but not good enough, I'll have to pack on some more size.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You did flaten out a bit, still looked great in the show photo, but a bit flatter less vascular, chest striations look less appearant etc...what do you think you did wrong, did you over deplete? Under carbed/fatloaded, or too much diuretics?

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Either way, you still looked awesome man! No joke, keep it up!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Also when did you shave last, did you do sauna or tanning last 4 days?

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    You did flaten out a bit, still looked great in the show photo, but a bit flatter less vascular, chest striations look less appearant etc...what do you think you did wrong, did you over deplete? Under carbed/fatloaded, or too much diuretics?
    I would have to say too much duiretic would be the answer. I had to use demadex which I hate because its so powerful and it was a drug tested show and dexamex is not on the banned list. I only took less than half thurdays at 3pm so thats maybe 7-8mg out of 20mg then another 7-8mg by bed time after 10pm then half which is 10mg after my big morning breakfast. an dI think that did it. I would have been better off without duiretics and use only dandy lion root or something. Well like I said lesson learned. I wish I was able to use diazide, it always treated me well. I'll never use demadex anymore too strong and if your not careful you can kill yourself on demadex. so to all who read this try to avoid demadex. I'd rather dry out naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Also when did you shave last, did you do sauna or tanning last 4 days?
    I only tanned (tanning salon) monday and tuesday and shaved wednesday and that was it.

tele20 is offline Junior Member
    Wow its really obvious with your chest and vascularity. Damn shame. What a difference 4 days can do. You looked great non the less.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Its true that you did peak quite early, but you were so over looked bro, there were guys that should have placed lower than you. Even though the shows over and done with, know ment, that you were overlooked badly. You will come to your next even better man, and there will be no way they can deny you then

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    you look awesome and youll get them next time big dog!!! dont let them get into your head just do what you have to do live and learn!!

Death is offline Junior Member
    Hey M, its possible that you peaked to early, yes, but what do you think about spilling from the shitload? Mate, im taking nothing away from you, you really do look good, but from my previous experiences from shitloading, and i only did a very small amount, i felt that i would have been better if i had let it alone, and just cruized on in to the show on a normal diet plan and using herbal diretics(which i have successfully done b4). I guess everyone is different, but just want to ask your opinion of this by your experience......

Quote Originally Posted by Death
    Hey M, its possible that you peaked to early, yes, but what do you think about spilling from the shitload? Mate, im taking nothing away from you, you really do look good, but from my previous experiences from shitloading, and i only did a very small amount, i felt that i would have been better if i had let it alone, and just cruized on in to the show on a normal diet plan and using herbal diretics(which i have successfully done b4). I guess everyone is different, but just want to ask your opinion of this by your experience......
    Bro. I've done this numerous times, shittloading alway worked well for me and I did nothing different this time. infact if I spilled over I'd look much bigger, fuller and probably smoother. It was the duiretic for sure that did me dirty, lol.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    I'll never use demadex anymore too strong and if your not careful you can kill yourself on demadex. so to all who read this try to avoid demadex.

very true...Demadex is strong, and caution should be used.

tele20 is offline Junior Member
    Hey Ment, just wondering if you even considered North American Championships in September?

Quote Originally Posted by tele20
    Hey Ment, just wondering if you even considered North American Championships in September?
    No. I'm not doing anymore national shows until next year. I need to add size.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    man you look great.....keep going strong

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Hard to believe you did not win.

Death is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Bro. I've done this numerous times, shittloading alway worked well for me and I did nothing different this time. infact if I spilled over I'd look much bigger, fuller and probably smoother. It was the duiretic for sure that did me dirty, lol.
    Yeh fair enough then M, duiretics can be an evil thing....

Thread Information