opinions on what weight class, its going to be close guys!!!

Check this, I'm 5 days out and I stepped on the scale today at 204 lbs, in the afternoon, so probably 200 or so in the morning. My carbs on average have been around 200 grams/day, have not started to carb up nor water deplete. I'm thinking of trying to go light heavies, but I dont know how my carb up will effect the weight. I'm pretty damn sliced right now, not too flat looking, but not as full as I could be either. I've dieted down from almost 250lbs which was almost 14 wks ago. In a perfect world I would weigh in at 198 lbs Friday at 6:30pm, then go out and have a cheeseburger and fries, then Saturday morning sugar/fat load. But I dont know if I'll be able to do it that way. If not, then I would stay eating clean Friday night, weigh in at 7:30am Sat morning on an empty stomach, then try to get some sugar/fat between 7:30-10am. Do you guys think that if I have to resort to this its too late and may effect my fullness and vascularity? I'm just thinking that at 198 lbs I'll be so damn sliced it wont matter much, which will definitely put me in the posedown at the night show and by then I'll have had more food in me. It's a tough call, I'd hate to make weight but then look flat as ****, but no doubt I'd be a huge light heavyweight and destroy those cats. Maybe keep the carbs moderate(300 grams/day) throughout Friday? Any opinions, suggestions? Am I so close to weight that I should just go for it, how much can it throw me off right?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    198lbs. is no problem as soon as you drop water friday evening, on saturday morning you will be 198lbs or less.

Thread Information