Thread: 11 weeks pic

Uconish is offline Member

11 weeks pic

check out my pics see what you think feel free to comment!
    Last edited by Uconish; 09-25-2007 at 08:40 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Wheels are lookig good bro What did your cycle look like and what were your before and after stats

using tren prop and mast right now

im exactly 11 weeks out. Last week i was 210, one week later im 206. This will be my first show so dont know what weight class ill be but thinking a big middle weight?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Holding a lot of BF, deff keep the diet in check. Rotating carbs at this point should work in dropping some BF and retaining LBM. Why use Prop/mast so far away from contest? I would've thrown them in 6-8wks out personally.
    Good overall base, chest is deff lagging as well as overall back development.
    Delts/arms/legs are looking good for first show IMO.
    Is anyone helping you with prep?
    I'd say you will come in around low 170's if you come in as conditioned as needed. You're probably holding around 15% BF, at 11wks out I'd make sure everything is on point as you have no time to waste.

solid foundation, still holding a good amount of fluid/bodyfat. Your going to need to start doing alot of cardio earlier, by 8 wks out your going to want to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 9-10% bodyfat at least, I'm usually 10% by 10 wks out, but w/ alot of cardio you can do it, you still have some time, but no time to waste if you follow me. Be sure to take alot of BCAA's to keep the muscle mass, little early for masteron but if you have enough to get you to the show then stay on it, no sense in dropping it now. IMO just keep the dosage mild for now, 100mg eod, then as the show gets closer(like 5-6 wks out) start hitting it ed.

thanks you. if you want i have my 12 weeks pics just a few threads lower than this. Look at them and compare and let me know if im doing anything right??? and no, im doing my prep by myself. Right now im doing cadio 5 days a week for 40 min in the morning on an empty stomach......Do you think i need more???::
    Last edited by Uconish; 09-22-2006 at 08:09 AM.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    definitley TRY to make middleweight..that means you will have to drop 30lbs from your 206 mark. if you try light heavies you will definitley be in the small part of the group weighing in about 180 after u shred.. looking great....super base!!! just shred that fat bro!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    definitley TRY to make middleweight..that means you will have to drop 30lbs from your 206 mark. if you try light heavies you will definitley be in the small part of the group weighing in about 180 after u shred.. looking great....super base!!! just shred that fat bro!!!!

Thank you....yeah, im definately not wanting to be a ligth heavy.....ive seen some of them at my gym and theyre monsters!!!!!

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    yea man --no doubt. to put in in perspective...my bro did a show in sept 04. he was 196 7weeks out. had to make weight under 176 1/4. in 7 WEEKS!!!! so you do the math.....20lbs in less than 7 weeks..he did it & came in @ 173.
    you are further out from your show but have to lose a bit more so I think provided that you get on it now..you will be fine..you have the right approach & attitude it seems & with the help of I** & MR MENT & MIKEXXL SSTACKED & others....you will be lookin great bro. I'm intersested to see how you do so take pics...I'm planning my first show myself.. BTW ...he did 1 hr cardio in the am on an empty stomach for 2 weeks & then for the final 5.....did 1.5 hrs a day. upon rising he would wake up,put on his sneaks & go run 2 miles--no brushin teeth, no nothing...he said it shocks the body.. ? hey..whatever works right?
    Last edited by PROTEINSHAKE; 09-22-2006 at 08:24 AM.

getnjacked for sure illl take pics of my progress and the show.......il keep you posted

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    You def got plently of time to get shredded man, you got the base, just try to bring up the traps and back width and your calves a bit and you'll be good for the first show!

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    I think you have a good base, and i definitely think you will be pleased if you just go All out and try for the best conditioning possible, i would add double cardio at this point, even if the second session is shorter...and stick to your diet completely...best of luck for this prep...CD

Thread Information