branch is offline Junior Member

Looking for a show

hey ive been bodybuilding for about 10 yrs now at age 21, and i think i am ready for my first show. im planning on entering a show in in the tri-state area of nj if anyone has any comp calenders it would be greatly appreciated. i cant seem to find any.

i just finished up deca 300, test e 600, proviron 75, and am on my 2nd week of my pct, and am lookin to do a comp cycle starting in jan for about 12 weeks, so im looking for a comp around march or april

heres my stats for the past 11 weeks on my most recent cycle:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FITNESS ASSESSMENT COMPARISSON SHEET

06/08/06 09/14/06 01/01/07

WEIGHT: 186 lbs. 205 lbs.
    HEIGHT: 5'7 5'7
    SKINFOLD BODY FAT:
    Tri/chest: 3 6
    Measurements: (in.)
    Illiac crest/abs: 6 7
    Scapula: 9 8
    Thigh: 9 9

Total: 25 30
    BF%: 4.4 5.7
    Fat weight lbs: 8.184 11.685
    Lean mass: 177.816 193.315

Circumference (in.)

Arm r: 15 16
    Arm l: 14 16
    Chest: 42 47
    Waist: 31 34
    Abs: 30 3/4 35 1/2
    Hips: 37 1/2 41
    Upper Thigh r: 24 26
    Upper Thigh l: 24 1/2 26
    Middle Thigh r: 21 26
    Middle Thigh l: 22 25 1/2
    Calf r: 16 1/2 17
    Calf l: 16 1/2 17 1/4

11 weeks:
    Test eth 600mg.
    Deca 300mg.
    Extemestane last week-pct 25mg. ed.
    Stan 100mg last week ed.

pct
    Exemestane 25mg. ed.
    nolva 20mg. 2x a day, ed.
    clomid day1 300mg.
    2-14 100mg.
    15-28 50mg.

i got up to 215 lbs. but i got sick and lost 10 lbs b4 i did these measurements, but it def was all water, cause im gettin really leaned out, prob the exemestane pullin all the water out too. anyone notice flatness in muscles (chest) from exemestane?

my contest cycle is going to consist of:

test e or prop at a low dose, stan 50mg, eq 300mg, and some oxymetholone for my first 2 weeks to get a boost and my last 2 weeks to help pull more water into the muscles.

im gonna run exemestane throughout this cycle. good idea?

is this a decent cycle for contest? i dont like tren casue it ****s my heads up to much and the reason for low test is i dont think i need hi doeses, im still young. and too many sides.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know this is prob a wierd question but when ur planning a competition do you try and schedule it once your 12 weeks of aas is done, or do u compete during ur pct, or after your pct?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

these are befor pics in on june 2nd 2006, at 178 lbs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for a show-060601-brian-035-2-.jpg   Looking for a show-060601-brian-039-2-.jpg   Looking for a show-060601-brian-047-2-.jpg  

after pics at 205.

im lookin to hold this weight till i start my comp cycle and hopefully get up to 225 and then cut down to bout 195 200 what u guys think.

think i got a shot?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for a show-205-blk.jpg   Looking for a show-205-blk3.jpg   Looking for a show-205-blk6.jpg   Looking for a show-205-blk7.jpg   Looking for a show-blk8.jpg  

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Wow you look really good, nice size and pretty damn lean, but you have the CRAZIEST looking abs! Good luck to you!

That cycle looks like crap IMO for a cutter, A better cycle would be Prop instead of Enanthate and tren instead of deca . I would also run the winny longer than 1 week. Drop all your oils atleast 1 week before the show.

Oh I would set your cycle up so that your doing PCT immidiately after the show is over.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    npcnewsonline.com for show schedules

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Good upper, your legs need work.. Any recent pics of legs?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    you look good Bro, if you are 205lbs you will likly compete on top of middleweights at 176lbs, i do not think you will go up to 225 while on PCT...for precontest cycle prop, winny, eq is a good start...XXL

yea when i cut down for that first photo shoot i spilled over with my carbs so my legs look like crap and i didnt do any cardio so that didnt help either. but ill try n get recent pics of my legs, they def look a lot bigger n better, did a bunch of db lunges to bring out my sweep.

i dont really want to spend a lot on other "supplements" but heres what i got to work with

oxymetholone
    stan
    test eth
    tren
    eq
    exemestane
    clen

pct
    nolva
    clomid

ne suggestions for contest cycle?

and i really dont want to take tren cause it just sucks. it works great but sides blow.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    you look good Bro, if you are 205lbs you will likly compete on top of middleweights at 176lbs, i do not think you will go up to 225 while on PCT...for precontest cycle prop, winny, eq is a good start...XXL

yea after this last cycle i was sittin at 215, mostly water from deca probably, but now im sittin at 205 pretty lean.

yea i guess ill have to grab some prop then, ive used b4 but hurt like a bitch, the shit i make is painless so maybe it was jus the lab that made it.

thanks XXL. u ever compete, cause ur avater is pretty insane.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Just like Mike said, dont be surprised when you end up competing as a middle weight under 176lbs which is a nice start, I started as a middle weight, its a great class. plus your 5'7" so it will be a good look for you, i'm 5'9"

gio86 is offline Member
    your looking real good bro and just listen to this guys and research youl do real good.

yea i guess i gotta come in lighter if i want to turn some heads

i found a comp, the metropolitan in ny on april 29th, i figure i start my cutting cycle bout the second week in jan and run prop, win, eq for 12 weeks with proper dieting

Quote Originally Posted by branch
    yea after this last cycle i was sittin at 215, mostly water from deca probably, but now im sittin at 205 pretty lean.

yea i guess ill have to grab some prop then, ive used b4 but hurt like a bitch, the shit i make is painless so maybe it was jus the lab that made it.

thanks XXL. u ever compete, cause ur avater is pretty insane.
    Yes i have done 7 shows as middle weight, i am 5'9" tall...i did ok.....i have a couple of stickies in this forum about contest prep and final weeks...have a read at them and see what you think...m y favorite precontest stack is prop, EQ and winny, i like to keep it simple and not over complicate things, i also use .5mg of arimidex through out the show...i don't like tren because of it's side effects and would rather recomend Masteron as it is NOT liver toixic...thanks for the complement...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Just like Mike said, dont be surprised when you end up competing as a middle weight under 176lbs which is a nice start, I started as a middle weight, its a great class. plus your 5'7" so it will be a good look for you, i'm 5'9"
    Shiat Bro...looking at your avatar makes me want to compete again...DAMN!!!!
    sliced and diced...XXL

yea thanks for the tips.

what you dont compete anymore?

could i replace the arimidex with exemestane? during cycle through contest?

when should i stop my gear? a few days b4 the show or just run through contest weekend?

or should i be on my pct during contest time?

yea thanks for the tips.

what you dont compete anymore?

could i replace the arimidex with exemestane? during cycle through contest?

when should i stop my gear? a few days b4 the show or just run through contest weekend?

or should i be on my pct during contest time?
    I haven't competed in about 1-1/2 years...i am not sure what exemestane is, butif it is anti-estrogen then yes you can use that instead...as for gear i would stop EQ 2 weeks out, prop 1 week out and take winny orally till friday before the show...anti-E's all the way through into saturday...good luck...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Shiat Bro...looking at your avatar makes me want to compete again...DAMN!!!!
    sliced and diced...XXL

hey why did u start ur eca and clen stack so early? dont u wait till the last few weeks? and do u think i need anavar and t3 during a prop, stan, eq cycle. or just replace anaver with masteron ?

"I have decided to start a Contest Prop log.
    Starting weight 207lbs at 15%-BF current weight around 195lbs at 11%-BF, need to get down to 176lbs at 3-4%-BF for middleweights.
    This will be updated every week, please place all question within this thread and not PMs so everyone can ready the answers. Ok let’s get started.
    The before pics were taken 12 weeks out of my first show, my shows will be April 30th, May 14th and June 18th. As of right now the supplements being used are:
    300mg of Test Enenth E4D
    200mg of EQ E4D
    10mg of Anavar ED
    ECA stack 2 times a day Monday through Friday
    Clen at 120mcg Saturday and Sunday
    T-3 100mcg 5 days ON and 5 days OFF
    .75mg of Arimidex ED
    5iu of Humolog Tuesday & Friday mornings before breakfast, I find that enough to keep my muscle bellies round & full and maintain anabolism."

-MIKE XXL

Exemestane is Aromasin , it's a great AI to be used right up to the contest, 25mg/day worked great for me. Much more effective than Arimidex IMO. I ran tapered prop to 50mg/day the last 2wks out from show and run it straight through without any problems, just be careful on injection spots so you don't show welps etc. Eq IMO isn't a very effective compound so I wouldn't suggest it's use anyhow.. I'd substitute Masteron in place of it and run it throught he show as well along with the Prop and Oral Winny if needed. 50mg/day masteron should work well also.

ememestane is aromasin .

do u think its safe to take finasteride during this cycle?

y havent u competed in a while if you dont mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Exemestane is Aromasin, it's a great AI to be used right up to the contest, 25mg/day worked great for me. Much more effective than Arimidex IMO. I ran tapered prop to 50mg/day the last 2wks out from show and run it straight through without any problems, just be careful on injection spots so you don't show welps etc. Eq IMO isn't a very effective compound so I wouldn't suggest it's use anyhow.. I'd substitute Masteron in place of it and run it throught he show as well along with the Prop and Oral Winny if needed. 50mg/day masteron should work well also.
    yea i just have eq on hand thats y i figured id use it. but ive used and liked masteron before so i might get some.

what di u start the prop at 100mg eod at first?

Exemestane is Aromasin, it's a great AI to be used right up to the contest, 25mg/day worked great for me. Much more effective than Arimidex IMO. I ran tapered prop to 50mg/day the last 2wks out from show and run it straight through without any problems, just be careful on injection spots so you don't show welps etc. Eq IMO isn't a very effective compound so I wouldn't suggest it's use anyhow.. I'd substitute Masteron in place of it and run it throught he show as well along with the Prop and Oral Winny if needed. 50mg/day masteron should work well also.
    yea i just have eq on hand thats y i figured id use it. but ive used and liked masteron before so i might get some.

what di u start the prop at 100mg eod at first?

Started it 6wks out at 100mg/day, then 1.5-2wks out dropped it to 50mg/day. Last injection was Friday morning before show both prop/masteron . Masteron was run at 75mg ED up until show.
    Diet, cardio, and training intensity will do more for bringing you in to the show than the drugs, they are simply a supplement to a good program and they'll help retain a bit of muscle when you drop below maintenance and are doing high amounts of cardio.

Started it 6wks out at 100mg/day, then 1.5-2wks out dropped it to 50mg/day. Last injection was Friday morning before show both prop/masteron . Masteron was run at 75mg ED up until show.
    Diet, cardio, and training intensity will do more for bringing you in to the show than the drugs, they are simply a supplement to a good program and they'll help retain a bit of muscle when you drop below maintenance and are doing high amounts of cardio.

u only did a 6 week cycle of masteron and prop for your comp?

do u have a training log for your competiton?

Yes, in my journal. I probably could've dieted without the use of those two compounds but I believe I would've lost some LBM in the process. Again, as I stated before drugs are over-rated and you'll notice many athletes leaning on them because they're normally lacking in other areas. JMO from my personal observations of competitors around me.

Forgot to mention, I ran aromasin at 25mg/day all the way until the day of the show.

yea i went through some of your threads on recipes and diets, good read i**

lol, yea that's about as good as it gets when you're 2wks out from a show.. you just look up new recipes and count the days until you can have real food again
    Damn those were horrible days, I can't wait to see them again.

yea i cant wait to go through it for my first time, i wrestled for 10 yrs so i have a good grasp on how much dieting sucks ass

is this a good eca stack or should i get each seperate
    www.
    .fixfitness.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=7

Yes, in my journal. I probably could've dieted without the use of those two compounds but I believe I would've lost some LBM in the process. Again, as I stated before drugs are over-rated and you'll notice many athletes leaning on them because they're normally lacking in other areas. JMO from my personal observations of competitors around me
    I agree to omany people use too much drugs, and relay on them too much i know guys who use 5gm of compounds per week for me, that would be 5-7 weeks worth of juice, i have tried the larg dose way andlower dose way, and must say lower works better for me as far as positive to negative effects ratio....XXL

hey why did u start ur eca and clen stack so early? dont u wait till the last few weeks? and do u think i need anavar and t3 during a prop, stan, eq cycle. or just replace anaver with masteron ?

"I have decided to start a Contest Prop log.
    Starting weight 207lbs at 15%-BF current weight around 195lbs at 11%-BF, need to get down to 176lbs at 3-4%-BF for middleweights.
    This will be updated every week, please place all question within this thread and not PMs so everyone can ready the answers. Ok let’s get started.
    The before pics were taken 12 weeks out of my first show, my shows will be April 30th, May 14th and June 18th. As of right now the supplements being used are:
    300mg of Test Enenth E4D
    200mg of EQ E4D
    10mg of Anavar ED
    ECA stack 2 times a day Monday through Friday
    Clen at 120mcg Saturday and Sunday
    T-3 100mcg 5 days ON and 5 days OFF
    .75mg of Arimidex ED
    5iu of Humolog Tuesday & Friday mornings before breakfast, I find that enough to keep my muscle bellies round & full and maintain anabolism."

-MIKE XXL
    Keep in mind it is just a journal, i change my way of thinking a lot and liked to experiment with different aproches, that's how i learn and become more knowledgable...would i do the same thing if i was doing a show, NO...i would do different things, in differnet doses, i wrote that a few years back and it is ment to act as a quide, nothing is written in stone...XXL

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    Branch, as for the AAS let me give u a personal example: My first comp with only 10 months of weight lifting in my entire life I used over 3grams of gear a week. What did it do? Nothing! I lost shit loads of muscle! Because I was a lazy fck with the diet. Diet, thats all i have to say.

yea i just like to make sure i do everything right, i dont want to put all this money into this comp and mess it up, but thats what takin this stuff is all about trial and error, and learn from your mistakes.

i just got off my test n deca cycle and yea i put on some size but i feel like shit, sides are really gettin to me espically with the clomid, and breakin out.

so i think im gonna try to stay away from the gear for a while, cause i dont have a prob gettin big or lean, without it but its like if you wanna do a comp u gotta do it, if u even want a chance of winning.

might just get some gh for next year and stick with that for a few months

yea by the way i know all about diet, im a personal trainer, i just like to see what other peoples diets look like to maybe help mine out.

thanks for the info guys, greatly appreciated.

Thread Information