Thread: 10 weeks out

Uconish is offline Member

10 weeks out

Feel free to comment are ask any ?'s
    Last edited by Uconish; 09-25-2007 at 08:48 PM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    What weight class etc.. what are your current stats?

Look good, shouldn't be a problem to come in conditioned you have plenty of time.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    damn really nice base man, just the cut the hell out of it and you'll do great

Thank you for your comments......This will be my first show.....Im 5'7 and right now im 205. Ive been dieting for 3 weeks already and started at around 215 and maybe 15% bf......I dont know my bf, any guesses......Unfortunately it seems that i carry all of my fat in my a**ominals and lower back, any suggestions on things i can do to rid this.......Im trying to come into the show as a middle weight, so for now im going to continue what im doing and make adjustments to my diet on a weekly basis as needed......i hope i make it.....
    Last edited by Uconish; 09-30-2006 at 10:00 AM.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uconish
    Thank you for your comments......This will be my first show.....Im 5'7 and right now im 205. Ive been dieting for 3 weeks already and started at around 215 and maybe 15% bf......I dont know my bf, any guesses......Unfortunately it seems that i carry all of my fat in my a**ominals and lower back, any suggestions on things i can do to rid this.......Im trying to come into the show as a middle weight, so for now im going to continue what im doing and make adjustments to my diet on a weekly basis as needed......i hope i make it.....
    Like you my friend I hold my fat in my lower abs, low back and some in the legs. There's really no trick except making sure you come in as lean and conditioned as possible. If you are too fat then you will never lose in your problem areas. So far it looks like you are on the right track. Just make sure everything is going along steady and you will see that last bit of fat drop 1-2 weeks prior to the show.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    You will make a great middle weight bro. no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    You will make a great middle weight bro. no worries.

Thank you....that means alot coming from you.....

gio86 is offline Member
    bro it looks like your right on track. deffently thick and could con in lean ass hell

one of the guys at my gym who competes and looks pretty good suggested i drop my carbs down to 200 grams a day....as of right now im doing 260, and planning on tappering down about 10grams per week which would leave me at about 170-160grams at about 1 week out....i personally dont think its neccessary to drop my carbs to 200grams now seeing as i am making improvements everyday, but then again this is my first time dieting......any suggestions.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I carb cycle personally which consists of me dropping carbs below 200 for a few days at a time.. everyone is different. I'll do a moch diet during the offseason and try to lose fat with a higher carb approach but dropping my total calories.

Let us know how it goes.

Thread Information