Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Your freakin nasty bro. Hope you get this win.

FITFANATIK is offline Junior Member

...rest of the mandatories.

...the pics are me @ 174...gonna go with 2-4 lh2o today..all my regular feedings...then cut h20 tonight sipping only as needed...posing till it hurts.
    ...dyazide?? probably...start with 25 mg fri night?

Always hard for me to come in vascular in the AM...hope tomorrow is a different story.

Thnx for all the constructive critisim thus far.
    Gonna go check out the venue...and all that fun stuff!
    The war paint is on...time for battle!
    Have a good weekend!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2009 Canadian Nationals Prep~9 weeks out~vid clip-cimg0073.jpg   2009 Canadian Nationals Prep~9 weeks out~vid clip-cimg0074.jpg   2009 Canadian Nationals Prep~9 weeks out~vid clip-cimg0077.jpg   2009 Canadian Nationals Prep~9 weeks out~vid clip-cimg0078.jpg   2009 Canadian Nationals Prep~9 weeks out~vid clip-cimg0079.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post
    Your freakin nasty bro. Hope you get this win.
    ...thnx CHAP...but ...there's many a freak to be seen in this city.

Would be nice to be the freakiest!

Got the light middles and the master light to do battle in!!

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Looking lean and dry, tomorrow should be even better. On your side tricep pull those abs in and exhale out as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Looking lean and dry, tomorrow should be even better. On your side tricep pull those abs in and exhale out as much as possible.
    i hear ya...sloppy side tri...among other shots...hope it all comes in tight when the adrenaline is coursing through my viens. Just frustrated about the total lack of vacsularity all ways in the AM?!???

wtf?

ajweb is offline Junior Member
    hey mouse what were u weighing in that clip...what height

QUOTE=mouse78;4738295]looking great buddy, try to keep flexing your quads when doing a latspread . You tend to relax them a bit and put a bit to mutch focus on your upper body.

this is a posing routine of mine maybe it will be of some help. its not flwaless bu i had to put it together in about 30 minutes :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bGYjZcXR8A[/QUOTE]

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You look tight already Bro, little bit of diuretics and you should be golden...what is your carb intake tomorrow? Are you fat / shiatloading...???...XXL
    GOOD LUCK.

3 hours to weigh-in

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    You look tight already Bro, little bit of diuretics and you should be golden...what is your carb intake tomorrow? Are you fat / shiatloading...???...XXL
    GOOD LUCK.
    good question...i like snickers bars....

the problem i have is holding my peak which i achieve around 6-8pm after about 500g/carb 250/pro and 50-60/fat...i get super vascular and can stay that way till 2-3 am...then things fall apart.

How much stored glycogen could a guy burn up at rest over the night?

...or is 500g/carb too much and i don't start spilling over till morning??

this will be the 1st time drinkin this much h2o on a friday..plannin on about 4l today...and reduce to 25-50ml with each meal after 6pm. Meals are 4-6ozbeef/chic...60g.oat/sug(50c)...1 rice cake/1tbsp PB..evry 90-120min...

....in the past i have remained awake and somewhat active all night prior to prejudge in an effort to hold condition...but no! come 5am start to fukin fade!!

...so...i guess it's all about luck.

thnx 4 your help thus far...

If it makes you feel any better I am the exact same way. Veins everywhere the night before and at the night show but prejudging they dont like to show up. If you get it figured out let me know!

12 hours to prejudging

If it makes you feel any better I am the exact same way. Veins everywhere the night before and at the night show but prejudging they dont like to show up. If you get it figured out let me know!
    no kiddin' eh?

..could it be morning cortisol?

Just got back from the weigh-ins..15 in my lightmiddle class and about 10 in my masters light class.

a couple pics from the venue..12 hours out...need to get waaayyy tight...especially after what i saw @ the weigh-in.

Just over 175 competitors total...i also heard muscular development will be there to take pix!

...gotta get back to my homework...exam time is comin fast!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2009 Canadian Nationals Prep~9 weeks out~vid clip-cimg0095.jpg   2009 Canadian Nationals Prep~9 weeks out~vid clip-cimg0096.jpg   2009 Canadian Nationals Prep~9 weeks out~vid clip-cimg0100.jpg   2009 Canadian Nationals Prep~9 weeks out~vid clip-cimg0089.jpg   2009 Canadian Nationals Prep~9 weeks out~vid clip-cimg0106.jpg  

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck man Im pullin for ya.

If you peak 5 hours early and i would move every thing 5 hours forward so if you stop drinking at 5:00pm move it forward and stop drinking at 10:00pm and so on, that should work in theory...it is hard to figure out, i would say also move the diuretic use further out, i will be trying no diuretics till morning of the show for my next show, to try to retain the vascularity and fulness usually one of the worst thing is overdoing the diuretics which is easy to do in an attempt to try to tighten up a bit more, i will stop drining at 5:00pm friday and Dyazide 50mg betwee 5 and 6:00am in the morning and then ride it out, shiat load at 9:00am...see what happens...good luck at this poitn you are almost there...prejudging done night show to go...

Well.......how did things go? Hopefully you are catching up on sleep and having a big carb filled breakfast this morning while admiring your trophy in the corner of your hotel room.

Well.......how did things go? Hopefully you are catching up on sleep and having a big carb filled breakfast this morning while admiring your trophy in the corner of your hotel room.
    Just one trophy...LOL...anyway how did it go? I hope all worked out for you Bro...

Just one trophy...LOL...anyway how did it go? I hope all worked out for you Bro...
    HaHa, good catch, how dare I rob him of the Overall as well as Class Winner.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think u big enough

LMFAO AHAHAHAH NO JOKE

u look great mate, cant wai tto c ur results

BTW 'popped 1 50mg abomb this am', dont think u should post that if ur competing, just for ur sake since its best u dont let people know

Stacked show!

....ahhh crap...ended up droppin 6 pounds of h20...5 am b4 prejudge started crampin in calves...added some pedylite...seemed to help.

prejudge masters had 10 guys...ended up a dismal 7th...still had to do mandatories 3x

than came back for lightmiddle...no 1st callout...missed peak and came in @ about 85%...the head judge still worked the hell out of every class. Everyone had to do full mandatories at least 4x... i ended up with 38 points which put me in 7th...yet the 8th place guy had 38 points as well. had 30% lockup in my quads which wasnt fun...shook it off and got thru it.

This show was so stacked they couda gave out 10 pro cards...it was the best Nats I ever been to...the conditioning of all the athletes was bang on!

Here are some links http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNHS_lqt4JQ

Photobucket http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i114/fitfanatik/
    password is 123456

cbbf result page http://www.cbbf.ca/results_full.asp?cid=31

thead>>> http://www.canadabodybuilding.com/fo...ad.php?t=10187

thnx for the support...looks like i have to requalify...then 50 weeks from this sat to Next Nationals!

Two classes makes for a tough day, did that once and never again. Damn, so 7 total rounds of mandatories???? You must have been whooped! No shame whatsoever in those placings, you were standing up against some of the very best guys out there. Great precontest log, thanks for sharing.

BTW, I thought your Masters Class was judged very well but your open Light Middle I did not like a few placings. I am not one to stroke your ego but I had you two places higher in 6th. The guy you tied with that they gave 7th to was soft. Unless he destroyed you from the back I am not sure what they were looking at. The guy who took 6th was dryer than you and deserved to place ahead of you but the guy who got 5th was soft, blocky and bloated and was also covered in acne.

Well Bro either way CONGRATS, not many of us even make it to nationals, i wish i had it in me to get that far, but i think i will stick to giving advice instead...good Job Bro, you certainly inspire me...XXL

Well Bro either way CONGRATS, not many of us even make it to nationals, i wish i had it in me to get that far, but i think i will stick to giving advice instead...good Job Bro, you certainly inspire me...XXL
    ...these guys inspire me.

The top3 in my Light Masters class.

Cutoff was 187 pounds...lol...what was i thinkin?

Top 3 Light middle

BTW, I thought your Masters Class was judged very well but your open Light Middle I did not like a few placings. I am not one to stroke your ego but I had you two places higher in 6th. The guy you tied with that they gave 7th to was soft. Unless he destroyed you from the back I am not sure what they were looking at. The guy who took 6th was dryer than you and deserved to place ahead of you but the guy who got 5th was soft, blocky and bloated and was also covered in acne.
    ...I agree.

...a little 4 sure.

My first MD pic

....ahhh crap....so many improvments to make...lol

Hopefully better luck next time...need that 15-20 pounds!

...and so turns the page to another chapter...lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information