jarald is offline New Member

bodybuilding for women

HI

I have been doing bodybuilding for 3 years and now i started using steroids . iam fully aware of its side effects and iam satisfied with the progress . my wife has also been working out with me for a year(she didnt use steroids ) . now iam planning to start a beginners cycle for my wife(anavar and winstrol stack). but she doesnt want to develop muscular arms and chest because it will reduce her breast size and create a less feminine look. however she wants to develop her legs(thighs and calves). so she plans to work out only her lower body parts(quads,hamstring and calves). she wont work out her upper body at all. my question is..

will her upper body muscles develop?(because of a chemical effect alone). or will it remain as muscular as it is now?(by the end of the cycle)

serratus is offline I am a sissyman!!!
    good gift 4 some 1 u love

Diamond*K is offline Female Member
    i would stay away from winnie.. var alone will be lots.

it will help her lbm stay up when shes dietin.. so when she loses 8 lbs..its more likely 90% of fat. for me i can lose 2lb of fat a week and gain 1-2bs of muscle.. i react very well to it. but i've been playin with steroids for the past year... and i still look like a girl.. winnie and proviron tend to make my boobs smaller and dry me out ( giving that manly impression)

but var alone will be enough. good luck

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    may i add just one thing? I'd suggest a real low dose of var if that is the direction she wants to go. I'm thinking 5mg 2x a day may be right.

Would anyone like to second that motion?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    may i add just one thing? I'd suggest a real low dose of var if that is the direction she wants to go. I'm thinking 5mg 2x a day may be right.

Would anyone like to second that motion?
    as a start sure.. i take 20 mg a day and feel great. i c better results with 20 mg per day.. i've taken 10 and its ok... enough when i run t3 that my lbm wont drop.. but just to take 20mg of var and sum clen .. holy cow.. i drop weight and still gain muscle... my bf %age drop 1-2 % every week.

but yea.. its always smart to start low and see how it wrks for you.

I've been doing some reading on winnie.... it seems it makes your tendons brittle? that could friggin explain my stinger in my L forearm I picked up at the end of my last cycle... ran winnie there at the end.

So... OP, you may want to read up more on winnie before feeding to your woman? My 2 cents only....

but wat abt my question?

will her upper body muscles develop?

yea.. but not a lot.. she wont llook manly

anavar is pretty mild stuff, but builds up over time. imho you could probably safely try it, and just watch it. If she becomes unhappy with any upperbody effects, she could just stop.

But she wont work out upper body at all. No compound exercises will be performed either(which stresses upper body muscles)

"yea... But not much ....she wont look manly"---you might be referring to water retention which is understood

quote from a science journal after conducting detailed research....

"it is exercises that build muscle....steroids alone wont cause any muscle growth thru a chemical effect alone"

if the above quote is true....my wife should not be developing any muscle in her upper body

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Having worked with athletes all over, this is my feeling on woman using gear...

No1. Her breast size will not drop until her Body fat is dramatically reduced, training / developing your chest or arm muscles has nothing to do with anything...I strongly recommend balanced program that works all aspects of the body and not focusing just on lower body, you can put an emphasis on lower body but have her train the all body parts

No2. 20mg of anavar would be WAY too much to start out with; everyone has a different tolerance to AS so do NOT jump in with both feet...

My recommendation would be 5mg of var per day for first 10 weeks and then if she is tolerating this ok I would go to 5mg x 2 per day for next 10 weeks...I will add that for a woman it is far safer to run a longer cycle with lower doses than higher dose short cycles...generally woman respond better to longer cycles with lower doses...

Good luck...XXL

Thread Information