npc2010 is offline New Member

Last weeks shit load advice?

Hey Mike, I saw the post where you listed the foods you would carry with you to shit load before the contest. My question is, when you eat your shitload meal at 6am, what exactly all do you eat? Do you literally eat some of all of it in small portions. Or is that just a list that you can pick 3 or 4 items from? I dont know if I should be eating steak, eggs, donuts, Chips and chocolate, or just like pancakes, eggs, toast and jam (ie, typical breakfast stuff)?

I am a open middle weight as well, and am curious to how YOU do your meal?

Also, when you start your carb load on Tuesday after your workout, did you not have any carbs on any of your other meals that day? Do you just start it at 7pm?

And lastly, the workout where you said to work half your body on one day, and the other half on the next, but no leg workouts, do you just break it up like front half of your body one day, and the back half the second? Or do you combine back and bi's on the first day, and chest tri's and shoulders on the second? Or does it matter?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Push pull is the devision of the work out...i no loneger carb up until shtload meal at 6:00am before the show...adn eat as much as you want/can of one of the food or a bit of all make sure not to get the ditilled gut look thou...good luck...XXL

gotcha on the workouts and on the food selection. What did you mean when you said that you no longer carb up before the 6am shitmeal? Did you mean you dont take in any carbs on Friday? or you dont start your carb load at all on Tuesday? Can you clarify that/

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    It's a hard question, without pictures showing the condition it is hard to tell for sure, most the time now i recomend no carb deplete the week before and cut water on Friday night around 18-24 hours before stage time, diuretic if used midnight and shitload meal 6:00am, all these times are assuming stage time around 1:00pm Saturday...i hope this helps...this will be my protocal this year...

Ok I see, you mean no carb depleteing BEFORE, the final week. So how many carbs are you taking in lets say from two weeks out up until that Tuesday the week the show?? Are you taking in carbs like twice a day, morning and post workout only. Or are you using more than that? Then on tuesday afternoon when you do your first load, do the carbs need to be high glycemic?? I see your eating rice cakes. How many rice cakes is that to get to that carb amount?

Thread Information