Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Focusmen is offline Associate Member

Physique Competetion Oct. 29th...

28/ 6'/ 185/ 8.5%bf/ 3-4 cycles/ 10 years lifting

goal: build a little size all over and get shreaded

The show is oct 29th. kinnda last min thing but here we go... all thoughts and opionins welcomed****EDITED 8/29/11 THIS IS A LOG. IM NOT CHANGING ANYTHING IN MY CONTEST PLAN. FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

Sust 1-10 750wk
    Masteron 1-10 350wk
    Tren 3-10 350wk
    anavar 1-10 40 mg ed
    Hgh 3 ius
    Clen
    .25 armidex eod
    20mg nolva eod
    all pinng done Eod

8/17/11 Diet #1

#1. 830-9am 1 scoop whey, 2oz GF juice , 8oz cup coffee(fresh squeeze) *SUPPS

#2. 10-1015am 6 egg whites, 4 oz turkey, 1 cup cooked steel cut oats, 1/4 cup almonds (probiotics)

#3. 12:30pm 7oz chicken, 2cups white rice

#4. 3-330pm 1.5 cups turkey/ 12oz white potato

#5. 5pm (pre- workout) 1 scoop whey, 2 white rice cakes *SUPPS

#6. 7:30(post- wkout) 1 scoop whey *SUPPS

#7. 8:30-9 7 oz White fish, mixed greens, carrots, tomato , 1 tea spoon olive oil

#8. 11-11:30 4 egg whites, 2oz turkey, a cup greens *SUPPS

Supplements
    -830-9am upon waking. , 3ius gh (3on-2off-3on-1off), 20mg Var ,Aminos, baby aspirin, 20 mcg clen( work up to 40mcg)
    meal #1. 5billion probiotics, glucosamine,
    Meal #5. (pre-wkout) 20mg var ,Aminos, 5 grams creatine, aminos
    Meal #6. (post-wrout) Aminos, cycle support
    Bed time. Aminos, 5 billions probiotics

weights 5x week ( i can post current workout if anyone wants to see it)

cardio 45 mins 5 x week

ill post current pics very soon.
    Last edited by Focusmen; 08-29-2011 at 09:04 PM.

8/23/11

Last edited by Focusmen; 08-23-2011 at 11:32 PM.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    What exactly is this physique competition....

And I right in saying it's the male version of Bikini?

Just wondering how you need to 'look' for this type of competition...

I would put you a little higher than 8.5% BF aswell... Somthing to consider depending on the condition you need to get into for this competition
    Last edited by baseline_9; 08-24-2011 at 01:37 AM.
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post

I would put you a little higher than 8.5% BF aswell... Somthing to consider depending on the condition you need to get into for this competition
    Its a NPC comp. Its a new class this year. I have been to several of the first big shows in texas to really see what they are looking for. They guys are big, alot of the winners were (smaller) bodybuilder crossovers.

I thought i was in the 11-12% bf range myself but my coach used calipers the other day and said i was 8.5- 9%. Either way i dont think the conditioning is going to be a prob at all. I guess my goal would be to come in at 195 5% bf

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Since you stated opinons are welcome:

No way you are 8.5-9% bodyfat. At that range you will look 3-4 weeks out from stepping on a bodybuilding stage. I would say your 12% estimate is much closer and that might even be a bit kind. I dont mean that disrespectful by any means just telling you what I see. Also, if you goal is 195lbs at 5% you might as well just enter the bodybuilding division as you should be able to go top 3 in just about any state or regional show. You will be sporting more muscle and be leaner than me. Also, to be on stage at 195lbs and 5% means you need to be about 205-210 lbs and completely shredded a week out.

Most Bodybuilders refer to it as "Mens Bikini" or the "Guys who dont work legs class" as they come out in long board shorts. There is no posing (or even walking as in Womens Bikini). They stand with their hand in their pocket, then turn around once then walk off the stage. The only good part about it is it gives me a chance to go to the bathroom and then visit some vendors while it is being judged.

Sorry Focus, not directed at you but I F'n hate this class and IMO it has no place on a bodybuilding stage. I will say I have seen a few dudes with some pretty jacked chest's and delts on stage though.

juttsdm5 is offline Associate Member
    i would recommend upping the anavar .

why did you choose sust for this ? I would have went with Test Prop.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    Since you stated opinons are welcome:

No way you are 8.5-9% bodyfat. At that range you will look 3-4 weeks out from stepping on a bodybuilding stage. I would say your 12% estimate is much closer and that might even be a bit kind. I dont mean that disrespectful by any means just telling you what I see. Also, if you goal is 195lbs at 5% you might as well just enter the bodybuilding division as you should be able to go top 3 in just about any state or regional show. You will be sporting more muscle and be leaner than me. Also, to be on stage at 195lbs and 5% means you need to be about 205-210 lbs and completely shredded a week out.
    I know you know your stuff Fireguy so thanks for the input forsure.
    Like a said i didnt really think i was 9% either. Its just weird, "my coach" is highly recognized in the bbing community (you know him) . i guess I was more or less trying not to go over his head. I need to take diff pics too, the lighting was the worst in these. After doing the math, i agree, I was way off on the goal stage weight. So if im 185lb 13-14% bf now, and my dieting and supps are succesful. what do you think i could come in at. like a range? i know there is a million factors to that question. And coach say not to worry about my weight, only my look (which makes sence because there is no weight calss) but im a curious guy

Most Bodybuilders refer to it as "Mens Bikini" or the "Guys who dont work legs class" as they come out in long board shorts. There is no posing (or even walking as in Womens Bikini). They stand with their hand in their pocket, then turn around once then walk off the stage. The only good part about it is it gives me a chance to go to the bathroom and then visit some vendors while it is being judged.

Sorry Focus, not directed at you but I F'n hate this class and IMO it has no place on a bodybuilding stage. I will say I have seen a few dudes with some pretty jacked chest's and delts on stage though.
    agreed its not bbing. lol but i want to compete now! and i believe i can meet some goals on this level and if my body keeps growing like i want it to then ill use the physique experecnces as a stepping stone to the big boys

Quote Originally Posted by juttsdm5 View Post
    i would recommend upping the anavar .

why did you choose sust for this ? I would have went with Test Prop.
    originally I was just gonna do a bulk cycle this time around but this show came up 2 weeks ago and i decided last min i wanted to do it. already had the sust on hand. what happend to test is test? lol i do have 20 ccs of prop also.... any thoughts?

I was thinking about upping the var to 60mg a day also...

Quote Originally Posted by Focusmen View Post
    I know you know your stuff Fireguy so thanks for the input forsure.
    Like a said i didnt really think i was 9% either. Its just weird, "my coach" is highly recognized in the bbing community (you know him) . i guess I was more or less trying not to go over his head. I need to take diff pics too, the lighting was the worst in these. After doing the math, i agree, I was way off on the goal stage weight. So if im 185lb 13-14% bf now, and my dieting and supps are succesful. what do you think i could come in at. like a range? i know there is a million factors to that question. And coach say not to worry about my weight, only my look (which makes sence because there is no weight calss) but im a curious guy
    agreed its not bbing. lol but i want to compete now! and i believe i can meet some goals on this level and if my body keeps growing like i want it to then ill use the physique experecnces as a stepping stone to the big boys

originally I was just gonna do a bulk cycle this time around but this show came up 2 weeks ago and i decided last min i wanted to do it. already had the sust on hand. what happend to test is test? lol i do have 20 ccs of prop also.... any thoughts?

I was thinking about upping the var to 60mg a day also...

its all how your body reacts to the chemicals.
    I know with me Test E & Sust make me retain water.

if it were me i would run Test Prop 100 mg EOD along with the Tren A 100mg EOD. you dont have to wait till week 3 to start the tren with Test prop as well. start week 2. you should be able to find Test prop that is 100mg/1ml which will make it a little earier.

you only have 2 months until the show and you need to bring the BF % down to do well. Now is not the time for Bulking IMO.

look up some of MIKEXXL's posts, hes a great resource on this board when it come to Comps. you can get some precontest diet and cycles from some of his old post.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    are you trying to say your coach is hany or something? lol

hany ?

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    are you trying to say your coach is hany or something? lol
    no. thanks for the great input

its all how your body reacts to the chemicals.
    I know with me Test E & Sust make me retain water.

if it were me i would run Test Prop 100 mg EOD along with the Tren A 100mg EOD. you dont have to wait till week 3 to start the tren with Test prop as well. start week 2. you should be able to find Test prop that is 100mg/1ml which will make it a little earier.

you only have 2 months until the show and you need to bring the BF % down to do well. Now is not the time for Bulking IMO.

look up some of MIKEXXL's posts, hes a great resource on this board when it come to Comps. you can get some precontest diet and cycles from some of his old post.
    as of today i aquired both Tren and prop and am entertaing the idea of switching over. Ive seen some of mikexxls stuff before, i dig a bit more. thanks for the info

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not going to give my opinions on the physique classes. I would like to know why you are eating white rice (2 cups in ! sitting!), white potatoes, and drinking grape fruit juice in your prep diet. Your couch set you up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    I'm not going to give my opinions on the physique classes. I would like to know why you are eating white rice (2 cups in ! sitting!), white potatoes, and drinking grape fruit juice in your prep diet. Your couch set you up with that?
    no my couch dosent talk let alone write up diets.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    no my couch dosent talk let alone write up diets.
    What exactly does your coach do?
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

ya, i didnt even notice that in the diet, def cut those sugars out of there and bring it down to 1 cup of rice if that. iwouldnt have rice or potato in my diet at this point.

1 cup brown rice or 6-8oz sweet potato would be a fine starch. Like baseline said, what does your coach do for you?

no. thanks for the great input
    you are mistaken sir i did not give any input no need to thank me

8/29/11 Diet #2 (cardio 30min morn, 30 mins after weights)

#1. 830-9am 1 scoop whey, 4oz GF juice (fresh squeeze) , 8oz cup coffee, 1tbsp coco *SUPPS
    #2. 10-1015am 4 egg whites, 6 oz salmon or red meat, 1 cup cooked steel cut oats, buck wheat (probiotics)
    #3. 12:30pm 8oz chicken, 12oz white potato, greens
    #4. 3-330pm 10 red meat , 1 cup rice, greens
    #5. 5pm (pre- workout) 1 scoop whey, 4 white rice cakes tbsp pb*SUPPS
    #6. 7:30(post- wkout) 1 scoop whey , 1tbsp coco oil*SUPPS
    #7. 8:30-9 9 oz White fish, mixed greens, carrots, tomato , 1 tea spoon olive oil
    #8. 11-11:30 4 egg whites, 4oz salmon or beef(match what had in morn, a cup greens *SUPPS

new supps:
    tarine
    DIM
    Relora
    Armidex 1mg e3d

ya, i didnt even notice that in the diet, def cut those sugars out of there and bring it down to 1 cup of rice if that. iwouldnt have rice or potato in my diet at this point.
    1 cup brown rice or 6-8oz sweet potato would be a fine starch. Like baseline said, what does your coach do for you?
    yeah im not taking diet advice from either one of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    you are mistaken sir i did not give any input no need to thank me
    awesome! thanks!
    What exactly does your coach do?
    The fellow before you asked what my couch does... not coach. i was just beening a smart ass like everyone else on here. lol
    My Coach Writes my diet, workout, supplement plan and tracks my goals.

Just eat whatever you want to dude and have fun pretending to be a bodybuilder.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    THis is very good advice. Personally i wouldnt eat more than a half cup of starchy carbs at one sitting tbh..(if your cutting)

dieting and training harder than i have ever before....Im actually having a great time. thank you. didnt mean to be a dick about the diet suggestions.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    good luck with it man

Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    good luck with it man
    apperciate it bro. Some of the diet makes no sence to me either but i have to stick with my coaches plan. hes the one on a dozen magazine covers,lol. my body fat has came down so something is going right. im gonna get new pics up next week. thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuccafrornott View Post
    how to buy Risperdal online without a rx Eulexin on line cash on delivery no prescription Risperdal with fedex Micardis Hct delivered overnight order Adalat mastercard in Alberta buy Nizoral Cream online without rx order Starlix online next day delivery next day Ceclor mastercard
    get a life

good luck with it. not long to go i hope your super secret coach knows what he or she is doing.

ive seen a few jacked guys in those sportsmodel style competition. usually just guys with mad abs big delts chests and arms.
    if i were you id be just hammering those arms and delts 8 days a week until comp day.

10 years lifting what? maybe your supercoach should give you a bulking diet so you can add some mass

good luck hope you kill it on game day
    Last edited by Lfs2shrt2bsml; 09-03-2011 at 01:10 AM. Reason: mistake

9/8/11 Diet #3 (cardio 40min morn, 30 mins after weights)

#1. 830-9am 1 scoop whey, 4oz GF juice (fresh squeeze) , 8oz cup coffee, 1tbsp coco *SUPPS baby aspirin
    #2. 10-1015am 8 egg whites, 3 oz chicken, 1 cup cooked old fashion oats, or buck wheat (probiotics)
    #3. 12:30pm 9oz chicken, 1 cup rice, greens
    #4. 3-330pm 8oz Chicken , 6oz white potato, greens
    #5. 5pm (pre- workout) 1 scoop whey, 1/2 cup raw old fashion oats*SUPPS
    #6. 7:30(post- wkout) 1 scoop whey , 1tbsp coco oil*SUPPS ***(non-training days sub this shake for 6 oz chicken and greens)
    #7. 8:30-9 9 oz White fish, mixed greens, carrots, tomato , 1 tea spoon olive oil
    #8. 11-11:30 8 egg whites, 4oz Turkey, a cup greens *SUPPS

new supps:
    5 HPT (30 mins before typical carb cravings)
    Armidex .5 eod

Quote Originally Posted by Lfs2shrt2bsml View Post
    good luck with it. not long to go i hope your super secret coach knows what he or she is doing.

ive seen a few jacked guys in those sportsmodel style competition. usually just guys with mad abs big delts chests and arms.
    if i were you id be just hammering those arms and delts 8 days a week until comp day.

10 years lifting what? maybe your supercoach should give you a bulking diet so you can add some mass

good luck hope you kill it on game day
    Thanks for the support bro. super secret coach... haha! I know im being weird about it, but i just want to respect his idenity.

training and diet is going awesome. Every day i woke up this week i could see another vein or two. weight is at 190.2 and body fat has gone down 1.5 percent on calipers.

ill have pics up soon

9/15/11 Diet #4 (cardio 40min morn, 30 mins after weights) weight training now 6 days on 1 off

#1. 830-9am 1 scoop whey, 4oz GF juice (fresh squeeze) , 8oz cup coffee, 1tsp coco *SUPPS baby aspirin
    #2. 10-1015am 4 egg whites, 6 oz beef/salmon(alternate e3d), .5 cup cooked old fashion oats (probiotics)
    #3. 12:30pm 9oz chicken, .5 cup brown rice, greens
    #4. 3-330pm 9oz Chicken, greens
    #5. 5pm (pre- workout) 2 rice cakes , tbsp PB*SUPPS
    #6. 7:30(post- wkout) 1 scoop whey , 1tsp coco oil*SUPPS ***(non-training days sub this shake for 6 oz chicken and greens)
    #7. 8:30-9 9 oz White fish, mixed greens, carrots, tomato
    #8. 11-11:30 12 egg whites, cup greens *SUPPS
    new supps:
    Armidex 1 mg eod
    Drop Sust to 500 week
    liver support
    Pregnenolone drops
    Licorice Root drops
    seriphos
    fish oil

Oh and i was talking with the "coach" about this log and he said it was fine to mention that i was useing his services. Sagi Kalev is his name. I love when i google a question and it pulls up a thread on Elite Fitness and the pic of him is up in the corner. its self assureing. lol

juice box is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    So this is what u look like now , are you really doing a show ? I have a lot of friends that have done show and that are doing them . How long have you been lifting and shooting gear ? Dude this is just what I think here you need to hit the weights for a couple more years bro get some size so you can cut it down ! You dont want to step and stage bro not against the dudes I have seen.........

Ca$tro is offline Member
    Not being funny mate but you have done three to four cycles, you should have either more definition or more size, well thats what you would expect aftre 10 years of lifting, i know it aint easy to get into shape but i don't think your ready for this comp. I also noted that your diet has changed 4 times in this post, stick to one diet get it critiqued properly and include some figures for your protein/carb/fat intake so you know what amounts your taking in daily...
    It's upto you how you take positive critisism, try not to be a negative person when your asking people on here for advice, alot of people here have good advice supported by years of experience...
    Good Luck Mate

Fkuauxmts is offline New Member

sparrow peyton

Frankish licence is the idiom.
    Late"come-as-youare" culture may handle uncomfortable at first include basketball, volleyball toward the road rather than away, there were lots of bridges closed the streets. Cause to occur's best combo”strawberries short and those minors then killed another teen in a crapulent driving catastrophe, and now prosecutors are succeeding after the mate who. Intent then husbandry as a growing population required more clothes and gentle long green favoured close to flashing its vibrant and realistic rouge and expelling an alluring aroma. From sharing adversarial report but that does not poor attribute of life.
    ModelMayhem - Modeling Action for Direct People Lol
    The Physics and Chemistry of Love
    Love in Homer’s Iliad and Odyssey parisonparentrast essays
    Painting Fiberglass with AFS paints

juice box is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Are you paying your coach ?

It's a physique competition guys.....not a bodybuiling competition. BIG difference.

It's a physique competition guys.....not a bodybuiling competition. BIG difference.
    Exactly, he needs to look like an Abercrombie model not Phil Heath for Physique.

Exactly, he needs to look like an Abercrombie model not Phil Heath for Physique.

Well put gentelmen. lol

its funny how people are so quick to reply to a thread and didnt even take time to read the Title line.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information