Lift to live is offline Junior Member

12 weeks out and need to take something for acne!

Hey guys I haven't posted much but will be doing it more bc of my show at the end of April. My problem is that I have bad acne on my shoulders and chest from my last cycle which was my first one. I ran test in the beginning and like a dummy put tren in at the end to get more results ( I know should only run test 1st cycle but what the hell) anyways now I have just started back test with var to get ready for the show figured it would be mild. Well since I don't wanna look like a mess I went to the dermatologist and got prescribed doryx and benzaclin I just wanted to make sure that it should not effect my dieting. I am doing the palumbo diet (low carb) and don't wanna jack things up. Has anyone had experience with this that can help ? Also as a side note since I started cut and cycle 2.5 weeks ago haven't lost lbs since 1st week Could the test kick in the fast to effect weight and I am running a low dose of arimidex throughout for estrogen and bloat so don't think it should be water. Thanks guys and sorry to be long winded

Quote Originally Posted by Lift to live
    Hey guys I haven't posted much but will be doing it more bc of my show at the end of April. My problem is that I have bad acne on my shoulders and chest from my last cycle which was my first one. I ran test in the beginning and like a dummy put tren in at the end to get more results ( I know should only run test 1st cycle but what the hell) anyways now I have just started back test with var to get ready for the show figured it would be mild. Well since I don't wanna look like a mess I went to the dermatologist and got prescribed doryx and benzaclin I just wanted to make sure that it should not effect my dieting. I am doing the palumbo diet (low carb) and don't wanna jack things up. Has anyone had experience with this that can help ? Also as a side note since I started cut and cycle 2.5 weeks ago haven't lost lbs since 1st week Could the test kick in the fast to effect weight and I am running a low dose of M STANE NOT ARIMIDEX throughout for estrogen and bloat so don't think it should be water. Thanks guys and sorry to be long winded
    my bad had to correct that

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    mate,
    I get acne too. what i do is steal the woman's body scrub lotion, you know, the kind that feels like there is sand in there? I put some of that on a scrub pad and scrub the shit outta the areas of concern. yeah, i get out looking like BC (boy crab), but it really clears the shit up and fast.

let me know if you want me to trudge upstairs and peek in the shower to get the name off the bottle I'm talking about

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Vitamin b5 is supposed to work pretty good. I just got a bottle of acnedren by black lion research. It's b5 and l carnitine. I've heard good reviews about it. I just got it a few days ago so it's too early to tell. Panoxyl soap is awesome too!

pikenat is offline Associate Member
    Accutane will clear up your acne but it has a high hepatotoxcity

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed
    Vitamin b5 is supposed to work pretty good. I just got a bottle of acnedren by black lion research. It's b5 and l carnitine. I've heard good reviews about it. I just got it a few days ago so it's too early to tell. Panoxyl soap is awesome too!
    Thanks for the advice bro I heard about b5 and l carni but not soap before.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    mate,
    I get acne too. what i do is steal the woman's body scrub lotion, you know, the kind that feels like there is sand in there? I put some of that on a scrub pad and scrub the shit outta the areas of concern. yeah, i get out looking like BC (boy crab), but it really clears the shit up and fast.

let me know if you want me to trudge upstairs and peek in the shower to get the name off the bottle I'm talking about
    I have actually given that a shot many times but I have so many. Some is cystic and some full with whiteheads I bleed all over the place doing that. I know gross but true

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Spectro gel acne cleaner works well

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.TzTU7q4d5v0

remembered reading here that Dawn Dishwashing soap helps tremendously with it. Good Luck with your contest prep.

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    Which AI and what dose are you running?

Thread Information