Armykid93 is offline Productive Member

blast and cruise?

What does this term mean?

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Blast with big doses then cruise with small doses for a long cycle!

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    By the way its something you don't want to consider only someone who puts dinner on the table due to their appearence or sport should consider such an approach.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    By the way its something you don't want to consider only someone who puts dinner on the table due to their appearence or sport should consider such an approach.
    Beautifully said

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD
    Blast with big doses then cruise with small doses for a long cycle!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive
    That makes sense. So would it be similar to the loading phases of creatine? I don't think they work with creatine but they probably do with gear.

No not really ^^^

Blast and cruise it a way for those really pushing the envelope to make big gains during the blast phase and then by avoiding PCT or even returning to a natural level of Test they are able to keep most all of the gains they achieve, wheras without the cruise dosage since they are so far past natural limits that they would loose most all of the gains. Conversly if the just maintained a high dosage ( along with skyrocketing blood pressure etc) after a while the body would adapt and the gains would also slow.

So by going up and down on dosage you can generally do better than just spreading the dosage out over the same time period. Before anyone jumps on my earlier statement about its only for the pro-athlete, there are tons of variables to what some consider blast and cruise. Some may do 100mg a week and then every 6 months jump to 400mgs for 8-12 wks this is more like TRT with two cycles but you could also call it blast and cruise. Others may choose to use 200-250 a week of test for 1-2 months and then 600-800 of 1-2 short ester compounds for 6 wks, this would be a more common type of blast and cruise approach. And of course there are some who may use a 700-800 of 3 compounds for 6-8wks then go to 200 for 2 wks this is called the slingshot method by many but many also call it blasting and cruising. Its these last two methods particularly the third that will have serious consequences and should only be considered by those who live off there sport.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 02-13-2012 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Beautifully said
    Thanks Brutha,

Assuming I am reading things correctly (Airborne & Kuwait) Thanks for your service!

No not really ^^^

Blast and cruise it a way for those really pushing the envelope to make big gains during the blast phase and then by avoiding PCT or even returning to a natural level of Test they are able to keep most all of the gains they achieve, wheras without the cruise dosage since they are so far past natural limits that they would loose most all of the gains. Conversly if the just maintained a high dosage ( along with skyrocketing blood pressure etc) after a while the body would adapt and the gains would also slow.

So by going up and down on dosage you can generally do better than just spreading the dosage out over the same time period. Before anyone jumps on my earlier statement about its only for the pro-athlete, there are tons of variables to what some consider blast and cruise. Some may do 100mg a week and then every 6 months jump to 400mgs for 8-12 wks this is more like TRT with two cycles but you could also call it blast and cruise. Others may choose to use 200-250 a week of test for 1-2 months and then 600-800 of 1-2 short ester compounds for 6 wks, this would be a more common type of blast and cruise approach. And of course there are some who may use a 700-800 of 3 compounds for 6-8wks then go to 200 for 2 wks this is called the slingshot method by many but many also call it blasting and cruising. Its these last two methods particularly the third that will have serious consequences and should only be considered by those who live off there sport.
    Ok I see.

Thanks Brutha,

Assuming I am reading things correctly (Airborne & Kuwait) Thanks for your service!
    Thank you man. I want to go threw airborne school. I'm leaving for boot in 1 week

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    i personally blast and cruise. I do 125-300mg a week of test and 50-100mg of mast-e or primo a week when im cruising and my blasts have gotten pretty heavy before. At the moment Im on 100mg of 1-test cyp, 400mg of eq 100mg of mast every other day and 2mg of methyltrienolon a day. Will be on for life. BP is actually lower now then before i started staying on year round and my skin is much more clear then it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    i personally blast and cruise. I do 125-300mg a week of test and 50-100mg of mast-e or primo a week when im cruising and my blasts have gotten pretty heavy before. At the moment Im on 100mg of 1-test cyp, 400mg of eq 100mg of mast every other day and 2mg of methyltrienolon a day. Will be on for life. BP is actually lower now then before i started staying on year round and my skin is much more clear then it was.
    Damn man that's nuts. What would pct be like for you if you came off?

i dont come off lol i imagine a lot of hcg exemestan nolva ect ect

i dont come off lol i imagine a lot of hcg exemestan nolva ect ect
    I was just asking like if you did come pdf what would your have to take. So how do you not hurt yourself being on the stuff all the time?

i dont stay on a high dose year round, i lower it to a cruise to let my cholesterol go back to normal and body recover. I eat clean year round and stay lean. i havent had blood work done since i got sober almost two years ago and it was level then and i was not using aas very safely at all back then.

and i domnt usually use this much gear i am going heavy right now to do a show

Makes sense

Beast2012 is offline New Member
    Schmidty can i ask you a question?

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Schmidty do you take hcg or anything like that at all? Have ur balls shrunk?

sure chief ask away. and i dont use HCG . my balls havent really shrunk but i doubt they will ever work again. I was suppose to be on TRT anyways because my natural test was never as high as it was suppose to be.

Thread Information