Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By hankdiesel
  • 1 Post By kfizzle187
  • 1 Post By Hydrokracker

Thread: 152 lbs at 6 foot 4 start a cycle to get to 200 lbs and then be off juice forever

jfero77 is offline New Member

152 lbs at 6 foot 4 start a cycle to get to 200 lbs and then be off juice forever

hello everyone im just gonna get str8 to the point im quite the ectomorph 21 years old at 6'4 and 152 pounds i look like im sick i hate it! now ive been lifting for about a year and bareley gained any weight, i wanna start a cycle and i know alot of you will tell me im too young for roids and you may be right HOWEVER im not too concerned about stunting my height at 6'4 ill risk and inch to be a lil heavier my goal i wanna look like is 200 pounds at around 5-7 percent bodyfat at the moment im at 6 percent bodyfat. ive also been consuming about 4,700 calories a day since november and even still i only managed to gain 3 pounds now if anyone can give me some advice on what my first cycle and what kinda gear i should be using and what dosage and what not id greatly appreicate it!! if you guys need anymore info about me feel free to ask!!

DIET
    morning-3 jumbo eggs 2 cups of milk 2 peice of bread and a banana

lunch - a chicken sandwich (its canned so i just eat the whole can it says serving size 2.5) and a tuna sandwich (sunkist canned tuna serving saive 2.5) with 2 bannas

dinner 2 FAT peanut butter sandwiches 2 banana and 2 cups of milk

and throughtout the day i drink close to a gallon of water and i also eat 25 almounds and 30 walnuts a day

oh yeah and afterworkouts i have a optimum performane serious mass shake

Workout 5 times a week and hitting every msucle pretty much 1 once a week MAX a week zero cardio no supplements sep for horny goat weed but thats only to help with my erections since without aerobic activity my erections havent been as potent reps and sets are 15/12/10 at 3 sets each no work other than gym im pretty sedentry oh and im also taking a GNC multiviatmin

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Running a cycle at 20 years old is not just about stunting your growth - it about your young and developing Endocrine system too.

I think a little more reading and research would benefit you, particularly for someone your age. Your natural testosterone levels are sky high right now. I would concentrate on taking advantage of that as you can make tremendous gains in following few short years.

It’s best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing, and then perhaps look at using AAS.

Its also important to understand what it is your putting into your body and the associated roles these compounds play, and the dreaded side effects that are bound to creep up on you - especially if you didn’t do your homework. Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..

The Young and Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.ULk5-mfX_fs

Cycles Gone Wrong for the Young

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.UL2db2fX_fs

could my weight and strength also be a result from just natural low test? is a blood test the only way to know for sure if your naturally occuring test is low?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jfero77 View Post
    could my weight and strength also be a result from just natural low test? is a blood test the only way to know for sure if your naturally occuring test is low?
    Blood work is the key bro. It does not lie and has no conscience.

thanks bro appreiciate it!!! my insurance is kaiser permenante and i was just curious is blood work for test a cheap thing to do? and is getting test from the doc priced reasonably? i ask because my parents pay my health insureance (im 21,student blah blah) and tbh they could give two shits about me getting bigger. so its most likely comin outta my pocket unless its covered.. could i be like its a 'genetic diffency' to get the health insurance company to pay for it? (i mean cuz it is basically) sorry for all the questions im just quite anxoious after training for a year and balrey gaining 6 pounds im frustrated to say the least lol

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I'm with MK on this. Don't rush into it without the proper research. If you cycle now you risk endo problems that will mess with you later in life. Get blood work done. You may suffer from low test. Until then I wouldn't chance anything. Keep training hard man.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your diet is crap. You're only eating 3 meals a day and wondering why you can't grow. Double it to at least 6 and take your butt to the diet section. Trust me when I tell you that you will gain more weight like this then you will sticking to your current eating plan and taking steroids .
    Hydrokracker likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As I stated in your other thread your diet is awful. There is no cooked meat for example. Start eating a couple pounds of meat. No more canned chicken crap either. That breakfast is tiny, double the eggs, add in large bowl of oatmeal.

kfizzle187 is offline Junior Member
    4700 calories a day? That must be one hell of a mass shake.... just saying from what I see your only about 2000 calories a day. You need to eat like a BEAST if you want to be one!
    ChestNBack likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kfizzle187 View Post
    4700 calories a day? That must be one hell of a mass shake.... just saying from what I see your only about 2000 calories a day. You need to eat like a BEAST if you want to be one!
    Agree, diet is shit.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well, your diet is certainly shit from a health standpoint. But amazingly, the cals you gave us are spot on. I just added it up to 4,700 cals, and that's without mayo or anything on the sandwiches.
    And yeah guys, that shake has 1250 cals, which is just insane. Oh, but it's pretty much all maltodextrin, along with 50g of shitty protein and a bunch of vitamins.

OP: you're either not being honest with us and just posted what you eat on a good day, or you have some sort of wasting condition and should see a doctor.
    Taking steroids right now won't do much, because something is wrong and you can't gain weight. Steroids mostly just help incline your body toward muscle building rather than fat storage, but they can't build something from nothing. And even if you did manage to up your food intake and put on some weight with AAS, you'd just lose it again in a few months.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 04-21-2013 at 01:13 AM.

Focusmen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Well, your diet is certainly shit from a health standpoint. But amazingly, the cals you gave us are spot on. I just added it up to 4,700 cals, and that's without mayo or anything on the sandwiches.
    And yeah guys, that shake has 1250 cals, which is just insane. Oh, but it's pretty much all maltodextrin, along with 50g of shitty protein and a bunch of vitamins.

OP: you're either not being honest with us and just posted what you eat on a good day, or you have some sort of wasting condition and should see a doctor.
    Taking steroids right now won't do much, because something is wrong and you can't gain weight. Steroids mostly just help incline your body toward muscle building rather than fat storage, but they can't build something from nothing. And even if you did manage to up your food intake and put on some weight with AAS, you'd just lose it again in a few months.

How is that 3 meals 3450cals? I believe even if it is he could eat that and not gain as the quality of pretty much all that food is shit.

RipOwens is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte

1,250 cal shake? Yikes

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Hey kid, I was going to quote this one, then that one, and another one. Catch my drift. You diet is shit, and your not working out half as much as you should to put on weight and muscle. Just won't happen. Not to insult you, truthfully to have NO IDEA what you are doing, NONE. Sorry , you need to read the links they posted and also learn how to tear down your muscle tissue so it can rebuild itself and grow more fibers to increase your size and strength. One more thing you are so young and naïve you think you will plan what you will or will not do while staying in this sport and having experience what aas can do, when you apply your self. Read up, read more, think , think, ask more questions when you have read, and in the mean time, eat, eat, eat and the train, train, train like a beast, then eat and sleep. ...crazy mike

Permabulk is offline Junior Member
    I'm 20 also. Please listen to these guys, they are NOT patronizing you, they seriously care, that is what separates us from ************ and the other shitty forums. If you don't plan on being a competitive BB'er, you are just playing with your health, nothing more. Gaining 40 pounds of water on a cycle, only to destroy your HTPA (And never gain again) is silly.

GOMAD is your best ****ing friend at this point. 2G's of Tren can't fix a shitty diet.

My 2c.

Permabulk is offline Junior Member
    I just dug this up from the grave. My bad gentlemen.

RescuesPitbulls is offline Junior Member
    hello everyone im just gonna get str8 to the point im quite the ectomorph 21 years old at 6'4 and 152 pounds i look like im sick i hate it! now ive been lifting for about a year and bareley gained any weight, i wanna start a cycle and i know alot of you will tell me im too young for roids and you may be right HOWEVER im not too concerned about stunting my height at 6'4 ill risk and inch to be a lil heavier my goal i wanna look like is 200 pounds at around 5-7 percent bodyfat at the moment im at 6 percent bodyfat. ive also been consuming about 4,700 calories a day since november and even still i only managed to gain 3 pounds now if anyone can give me some advice on what my first cycle and what kinda gear i should be using and what dosage and what not id greatly appreicate it!! if you guys need anymore info about me feel free to ask!!

DIET

lunch - a chicken sandwich (its canned so i just eat the whole can it says serving size 2.5) and a tuna sandwich (sunkist canned tuna serving saive 2.5) with 2 bannas

and throughtout the day i drink close to a gallon of water and i also eat 25 almounds and 30 walnuts a day

Workout 5 times a week and hitting every msucle pretty much 1 once a week MAX a week zero cardio no supplements sep for horny goat weed but thats only to help with my erections since without aerobic activity my erections havent been as potent reps and sets are 15/12/10 at 3 sets each no work other than gym im pretty sedentry oh and im also taking a GNC multiviatmin
    lmao

Hydrokracker is offline Junior Member
    *sigh*

"I don't eat right or train right and I can't gain weight! suggestions on juice?"

those 3 meals are fine. now eat 3 more exactly like that totaling 6 meals a day. let us know in a month what happens.

*spoiler alert* youll probably gain some weight..... if you don't, go see a doctor, you might have aids.
    Permabulk likes this.

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member

ROFLMAO, bro no wonder you havent gained any weight. your calorie intake is not even at maintenance level. Dude the first 2 years of training is where you gain all you weight if you are taking in enough calories. That's your problem. Eat 6 to 7 times a day. A couple of meals can be protein shakes which would leave you with about 4 or 5 solid meals. you do that and train hard and the weight will come fast. You training 5 days a week is actually worse than you training only three days because of the lack of calories you are taking in. No steroids for you. If all you want to do is get to 200 you dont need steroids because some one who is 6'4 can easily get to 200. i'm 5'7 and I got to 185 naturally after two years of training with a starting weight of 130.

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfizzle187 View Post
    4700 calories a day? That must be one hell of a mass shake....

*Dead* you got me dying over here. I can't breathe

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    yeah ok. first thing is "canned" chicken sandwich? what is that? If I were you, and I am no expert btw, I would research some on the nutrition forum and get a sample diet. sounds like you need calories man. believe your diet would be more important than your training right now, as you can mess your diet up a lot quicker than your training you get the picture. Or you may not even be reading this stuff anymore idk.

Thread Information