human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries

Cant decide??? Bcaa's or hydrowhey

I can't decide what is better for pwo..... Bcaa's or hydro whey..???? Does anyone like something else???

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    question number 1. Is that you in your avatar?

question number 2. If that is you why are you even asking lol

Answer. I prefer bcaa's and waxy maize followed by a good pwo meal full of protein

justo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by human project
    I can't decide what is better for pwo..... Bcaa's or hydro whey..???? Does anyone like something else???
    I have a tub of optimum nutrition hydrolized whey protein with bcaa's also in it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chi
    question number 1. Is that you in your avatar?

question number 2. If that is you why are you even asking lol

Answer. I prefer bcaa's and waxy maize followed by a good pwo meal full of protein
    Ya it's me..... Almost two years ago too..

I always eat within an hr after training but I'm wondering if I would benefit if I used a pwo hydrolyzed protein shake immediately and then 35min later drink some dextrose or sugar

Blog Entries
    I usually drink bcaa's throught the entire day anyway just added to my water...... Haven't been drinking many shakes lately but wondering if it would be worth investing in some hydro whey

justo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by human project
    I usually drink bcaa's throught the entire day anyway just added to my water...... Haven't been drinking many shakes lately but wondering if it would be worth investing in some hydro whey
    Hydro whey is wicked bro

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by justo

Hydro whey is wicked bro
    Really.... Any specific reason why??? Just good gains?? Do you currently use it or have you in the past?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I really wouldn't sweat it too much HP. If you really feel the need then a straight isolate would be enough. There's no need to spend the extra on hydro. If you drink bcaa's through your workout then there would be no need for any supplementation post workout.

In all honesty, your pre workout meal should still be circulating around your system for a little time after your workout finishes. You could just eat your meal as usual and you'll still be ok.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    I really wouldn't sweat it too much HP. If you really feel the need then a straight isolate would be enough. There's no need to spend the extra on hydro. If you drink bcaa's through your workout then there would be no need for any supplementation post workout.

In all honesty, your pre workout meal should still be circulating around your system for a little time after your workout finishes. You could just eat your meal as usual and you'll still be ok.
    Not all workouts but any time I hit legs or actually really go heavy I can't eat forever after I workout..... I'm beginning to think I should start taking ghrp post workout just for appetite

belva is offline Member
    I just like to have some proteins, dates and a banana but I train first in the morning and if I don't eat something 1 hour before training I'll die. so I would suggest to go for the proteins

dozer211 is offline New Member
    Ghrp-6 will definitely make you hungry.

Hydrokracker is offline Junior Member
    I had a couple pounds of hydrowhey, but honestly I prefer 100% whey. better flavors and such. hit that before and then a complex shake after. Then meal time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrokracker
    I had a couple pounds of hydrowhey, but honestly I prefer 100% whey. better flavors and such. hit that before and then a complex shake after. Then meal time
    If I'm not mistaken jay cutler also drinks a protein shake before his morning workout... Or at least I think that was for one of his Olympia preps... But why do you prefer a whey over bcaa's or just aminos?? Also what does your "complex post workout shake look like?? After my workouts there is no way in hell I could eat.... I'm out of it for a good 45min at least..

Thread Information