1.5ml sus250 250mg/ml e3d
    0.7mls tren E 200mg/ml e3d
    T3 50mcg ed
    Arimidex 0.5 eod

My plan is in 2 weeks swap to
    1ml Test prop 100mg with 1ml tren ace 100mgs eod
    1ml masteron 100mg with 1ml whinny 100mgs eod
    Also 40mg var ed and in the last two weeks 20mg halo ed
    Arimidex 0.5eod (might go 1mg ed depending on how I'm looking)

My questions are.....
    Can I stick with tren E until 2-3 weeks out?
    I also have proviron will I benefit from take 40mg ed?
    Would dbol be of any use to help keep test high and aggression up?

And yes cardio 40mins ed on spin bike and HIIT for 15mins 3x per week.

Muscley midget is offline Junior Member
    Why no comments?

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1. Yes, you can use Tren -e and then switch to Tren-a like you have planned. Personally, I prefer Tren-a the whole time. You have more control over it and can play with it more. For whatever reason, all the Tren-e I ever used was also inferior to Tren-a. Maybe that was just my luck, I don't know.

2. Proviron is OK at best, I doubt you'll notice much of a benefit. If you are going to use it, I'd use 100mg but even then I wouldn't expect it to make a huge difference, but it shouldn't hurt anything either.

3. I'm a big fan of Dbol and I've used it precontest but I've never used it the final weeks. Anadrol I have had success with at the end of the diet. With either one, you need to make sure you know how to control water retention. If this is your first show I wouldn't mess with either one. I don't care who you are, if you're really in shape there's not a steroid on earth that's going to keep you training like an animal at the end of a contest diet. If you were to use something like Anadrol, you'd simply be using it for filling out purposes.

Good luck with your show!

joe293 is offline Junior Member
    Not trying to be a smart ass but how the hell do you manage .7cc of test E eod ? At some point I just go "**** it" going with a cc eod......lol.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Holy crap man. You don't need all those compounds. Sh!t what about this and what about that. He'll take a pick on two (2) or three tops and it's all diet and training. Train to stay heard and tight and pumped. Diet to get lien...let me repeat that diet to get lean and vascular and use Winni or another compound to stay hard and vascular. ...crazy mike

AND Dbol pre-contest and in...NO ...cm
    Last edited by crazy mike; 08-22-2013 at 11:37 PM.

Okay cool thanks for the replys....
    I'm going to run the tren e till 3 weeks out.
    I'll use proviron for the last week at 100mg ed and ill just stay away from the dbol .... I've got enough stuff to help me out I think thanks for your input

Hah While using 0.7 Im only experiencing night sweats but if I go to 1cc then ill get sleepless nights (I LOVE my sleep)

Yeah I am using a lot of compounds But I had the opportunity to get them.... So I did haha. My diet and cardio is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Holy crap man. You don't need all those compounds. Sh!t what about this and what about that. He'll take a pick on two (2) or three tops and it's all diet and training. Train to stay heard and tight and pumped. Diet to get lien...let me repeat that diet to get lean and vascular and use Winni or another compound to stay hard and vascular. ...crazy mike

AND Dbol pre-contest and in...NO ...cm
    His cycle is very mild for a competitor, extremely.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    1. Yes, you can use Tren -e and then switch to Tren-a like you have planned. Personally, I prefer Tren-a the whole time. You have more control over it and can play with it more. For whatever reason, all the Tren-e I ever used was also inferior to Tren-a. Maybe that was just my luck, I don't know.

2. Proviron is OK at best, I doubt you'll notice much of a benefit. If you are going to use it, I'd use 100mg but even then I wouldn't expect it to make a huge difference, but it shouldn't hurt anything either.

3. I'm a big fan of Dbol and I've used it precontest but I've never used it the final weeks. Anadrol I have had success with at the end of the diet. With either one, you need to make sure you know how to control water retention. If this is your first show I wouldn't mess with either one. I don't care who you are, if you're really in shape there's not a steroid on earth that's going to keep you training like an animal at the end of a contest diet. If you were to use something like Anadrol, you'd simply be using it for filling out purposes.

Good luck with your show!

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Some people can get away with that, I'll admit that. These guys are a strong minority. For most guys, to get into true contest shape, they're completely dead those last couple of weeks.

Every pro show I've ever been back stage for, if the guys in shape he's in a horrible mood or rather just tired, foggy headed and worn out. I can't count how many guys I've seen sucking on oxygen backstage and then faking the smile on stage. And if they're smiling big back stage and on top of the world, they're generally not in shape, not winning shape.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    Some people can get away with that, I'll admit that. These guys are a strong minority. For most guys, to get into true contest shape, they're completely dead those last couple of weeks.

Every pro show I've ever been back stage for, if the guys in shape he's in a horrible mood or rather just tired, foggy headed and worn out. I can't count how many guys I've seen sucking on oxygen backstage and then faking the smile on stage. And if they're smiling big back stage and on top of the world, they're generally not in shape, not winning shape.

Yes. The guys that are backstage smiling, talking to everyone, and walking around are never a threat. It's the guys sitting or laying down with their headphones on and eyes shut that you need to worry about. I would consider myself dehydrated and focused the morning off and after prejudging I'll be laying around doing nothing till the night show.

I'm talking about the week or so leading up to the competition. In my experience when I feel like shit for a long period of time eventually I start looking like shit. It's not a contest to see who can suffer the most or even who works the hardest. It only matters how you look the day of the show. What works for me is carb cycling and dieting for 16-18 weeks. I stay full, get in great shape, and stay strong the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Yes. The guys that are backstage smiling, talking to everyone, and walking around are never a threat. It's the guys sitting or laying down with their headphones on and eyes shut that you need to worry about. I would consider myself dehydrated and focused the morning off and after prejudging I'll be laying around doing nothing till the night show.

I'm talking about the week or so leading up to the competition. In my experience when I feel like shit for a long period of time eventually I start looking like shit. It's not a contest to see who can suffer the most or even who works the hardest. It only matters how you look the day of the show. What works for me is carb cycling and dieting for 16-18 weeks. I stay full, get in great shape, and stay strong the whole time.
    I agree big time! There's a point when if you feel like crap for too long your body starts going backwards. This happened to me one year. I got too obsessed with putting on size, gained too much fat in the process and nearly killed myself dieting. I started running a fever and all the capillaries in my legs from the knees to ankles burst. It looked like I'd been attacked by a weed eater under the skin. I also started bloating like I never have before, I mean it was an insane amount. That was a little over two weeks out, I had already been dieting for 14wks very hard. Live and learn.

You know I don't know why but I've always had more success getting into better shape on keto diets. I've done carb cycling several times as well. I definitely stay stronger longer carb cycling but I was never able to get quite as lean as when doing a keto diet. The downside is I get very weak on keto and lose strength fast. Definitely pushing less weight when training, but the positive side is my energy levels always stay even. No ups and downs, just a good constant level.

• Thread Information