alankeegan is offline New Member

3 weeks out wen shud i drop the gear ????

hi all im currently 3 weeks our from my first competition ive been running masteron , proponiate eod for the past 9 weeks along with a shot of winstrol on the days I wasn't taking the mast and prop so a shor everyday basicly, ive been including 50mg of anavar ed also im just wondering , wen shud I cut the test and other compounds out or shud I run them all the way to the day , ur advise wud be much appreciated
    thanks alan

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm curious to this answer as well, i assume a couple days before then night before the comp you start taking directics?

hi thanks for the reply ,im sure I will be taking diureticts , id love for sum 1 just to tell me exactly wat to do on the last week im hearing so much diff stuff of diff people I dunno wat to be doin lol

sportsman23 is offline Junior Member
    I'm no expert by any means but if your looking good I wouldn't drop any thing if anything you should up them

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    i know a few of my friends drop the test prop around tuesday. stay on the non aromatizing drugs. diuretics the last week along with ai and serm. gotta dry out. i personally havent done a show yet, so i cant give you first hand experience yet. Your best bet is to hire a trainer who will go through your whole prep with you and adjust things as needed depending how your body reacts. next time, def go that route.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Keep bumping thread someone will chime in. did you try googling?

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your masteron , anavar and winstrol should be run up to the day of the show. The only thing you drop steroid wise in any case is testosterone but you don't always drop it. If you're looking great now and all you need to do is dry up, leave everything alone and as is. If you need to absolutely drop your test out, normally you can first try lowering the dose. You may end up needing to take it to a low end TRT level but there's rarely a reason to ever cut it out below a low end TRT level.

4drol is offline New Member
    agree with Metalject.... you could drop the prop early in the week, you could also sub halo, in place of the var-- just a thought

thanks for THE REPLYS AND ADVISE IM OFF TO WRK NOW IL DISCUSS FURTHER WEN IM HOME .. CHEERS

OH and another thing wats with this franks hot sauce people are telling me to start putting on everything now since im so close to keep sodium up so I dnt look flat will that not carry water ..?? thanks in advance

hi bro I have hired a trainer but he is just a nutrionest just for diet etc, doesn't hav any expeiereince with steroids un fortunately wat is ai and serm pal ?

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alankeegan View Post
    hi bro I have hired a trainer but he is just a nutrionest just for diet etc, doesn't hav any expeiereince with steroids un fortunately wat is ai and serm pal ?
    AI means Aromatase Inhibitor. This refers to medications like Anastrozole (Arimidex ), Letrozole (Femara), etc.

SERM this means Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. This refers to medications like Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex ) Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid) etc.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Alan I can only tell you what I did and it was g2g for me. I stopped everything about 3 weeks out with the exception of Winstrol . I kept my Winstrol at 100mg a day all the way thru. I kept the diet that was working for me. Two weeks out I brought my carbs to as close to no carbs a possible while keeping my energy. We need carbs you know. I let myself flatten and one week out I slowly increased the carbs to fill out but strictly watched to keep hard and vascular. Keeping the Winstrol and training hard with more reps kept me hard with the Winstrol helping both Vas/and hard. Cardio is a must but at this time you have built what mass you have. Remember you're not building now, and it is the vas and the hardness. If you get too flat 2 days out you can get full in 48 hrs. So be carful with carbs.

Alan I'm sure you are aware of most of what I said and the theory, but the Winstrol at this time IMOP needs to stay all the way through and drop the test as well as anything else. This is what I did and it worked for me. That's my 2 cents Good luck...crazy mike

Let me be clear on this getting flat. I am not telling you to get flat but you should know that continued training and hardness you can fill back in just to days. It's a balancing act. At this time the mirror and other knowledgeable people can observe and help.
    Last edited by crazy mike; 09-21-2013 at 03:52 PM.

mike thanks a lot for your advise , funny enuf diet wise dat was my plan , so its two weeks from 2day , ive currently changed my diet around since last week with out consulting my nutrionest because he is away at the moment im meeting him wed for my final weigh in and measurments before I send off the application forms , so I just changed things off my own bat and knowledge ive picked up over the past while and how my body reacts to certain things etc so diet from Monday morning as follows

wake 7am 5gram bcaa , half tea spoon vit c powder , 2 vit b complex I also take around 9 omega 3 thru out the day
    7.30am 5 whole boiled eggs
    8.00gym postwrkout 10gram bcaa 10 gram glutamine 30gram vitargo, 15 mins later whey isolate shake
    10.00 200gram turkey breast , 150 gram broccoli , 40 grams brown rice ,1 table spoon udo oil
    1.00 200gram cod fillet 150 gram broccoli , 40 grams brown rice , 1 table spoon udo oil
    4.00 200gram cold fillet 150 gram broccoli , 40 grams brown rice , 1 table spoon udo oil
    7.00 40 grams almonds 1 whey isolate protein shake
    10.00 200 grams turkey breast , 1 table spoon udo oil

bedtime

that's the same thing everyday im panning till I start drying out carbloading etc

I was eating 200grams cottage cheese with 3 monster table spoonfuls of organic peanut butter , as my last meal but my guy sed to all dairy products 2 weeks out ,

no as regards the gear I think im gna run it all the way up
    prop , mast eod winny 3 days a week I have a 100 winny tabs im just gna anahilate them 10 days out var 50mg ed and I was running low on prop and mast I was like 3 shots short so I got a 10ml axio riplex which has tren acetate prop and mast in it I started that 2day 1.5ml im gna do each shot , hav an extra shot of winny der also so mite do a shot ed 3 days before , sorry for late reply
    Last edited by alankeegan; 09-22-2013 at 09:07 AM.

hi mike wat do u think does dat seem ok cud u fill me in on the final few days before dehydration carbloading etc dat wud be awesome cheers in advance

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Last couple shows I dropped NOTHING and I looked my all time best. I've spoke on the subject in other threads.

greekfreak is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Last couple shows I dropped NOTHING and I looked my all time best. I've spoke on the subject in other threads.
    i too run my gear till last day, ie mast, prop halo, but i up my arimedex the last 4 days as it helps dry me out alot.. i never needed to use duiretics doing it this way...just drop the water intake 18hrs out and im good to go...

Thread Information