emayarsh is offline New Member

i compete.. help me be the best next year?

i competed in my first show this month & did not place.. i was around 174lbs & 8% bf 5'8" im 22yo started gear at 20yo, tried to wait until 21 but failed lol.. i looked good for my first attempt, now im hoping to go back to that same show next year & do some serious damage..

i only have 1 year to gain as much mass(in the right places) as possible. im currently off cycle & will be going back on at beggining of november.. thinking about running 800mg test enth, 400mg deca p/w for 10weeks & 50mg dbol ed for first 6 weeks..

(pct is standard)

would you say its too early to start using insulin ? would i benefit from using such a powerful drug at only 195lbs off season & 22yo? i do need to pack the mass on quick tho..

im then thinking about running another 10 week bulk before i do a 10week cut for the show..
    any suggestions on the second bulk cyle?
    might go to 1g test keep the deca at 400mg & add some tren enth? maybe up the dbol to 70mg ed aswel?

my cut will be 500mg test p p/w
    500mg masteron p/w
    100mg tren ace eod
    proviron 75mg ed
    clen
    t3
    diruretics

i used winstrol in my last prep & didnt think i got enough bang for the buck..

cycle history:
    1# 30mg dbol 6 weeks

2# test 400 1ml p/w - 12weeks
    dbol 30mg ed - 6 week

3# sust 250 2ml p/w - 12week
    deca 200mg p/w - 12week
    oxys 50mg ed 2week 100mg ed 2week

4# 600mg test e p/w - 12 week
    600mg eq p/w - 12 week
    300mg tren enth 12 week
    dbol 50mg ed - 6 week

5# test p 100mg eod 1-8
    tren ace 50mg eod 3-10
    mast p 100mg eod
    winstrol 50mg 5-10
    clen up to 160 mcg ed
    proviron 50mg ed 5-10

is there any cheap source of gh like drug i can use? whats the best supps on AR-R ? gh is just too expensive :-(..

any general tips on how to best utilize the next 12months? if i really want to be the best do i need to be on TRT to not loose gains?
    or would it be more beneficial to come of completly for a short time? 8weeks?..

i eat 5000cals per day & im always hungry so that shouldnt be a problem.. i train hard also..

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The best advice for your next show if you want to place is you need to be leaner. 8% looks good on an every day guy but it's not contest lean. If you had been in shape, I'm talking about stage shape, you would have been in the 160's weight wise. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, that's just bodybuilding. Conditioning means everything...all the size in the world is useless if you're not lean enough.

Insulin , I'm not a huge fan of it. It ruins more physiques then it helps. Insulin should only be considered if you've done everything else you can do and in my opinion if you have a chance to go pro. Honestly, if you have a chance to go pro and be a decent bodybuilder you should be able to earn a pro card without insulin.

The next biggest thing, don't worry about how much size you put on in terms of weight, worry about what you're looking like in the mirror. A good bodybuilder will do all he can to keep from going much over 12% BF in the off-season, a little less is even better. And if you go over 15% and I've been guilty of it myself when trying to add more size and stressing and worrying about more size, your diet is going to be hell. You can still diet and get into shape from that stage but dieting is already hell, no need to make it hell on crack.

You're awfully young to be using gear. Understand if you continue you're going to more than likely end up on TRT by age 30. That means you'll need testosterone year round just to function like a normal human being.

There's no such thing as cheap HGH and if it's a GH like thing it's normally garbage.

Best tips, in between your cycles do not continue to gorge on food. A lot of people say you still need to eat big to maintain the gains you made on cycle and there is an element of truth to this. However, you're trying to compete, and maintaining a sane BF is highly important during your off-season. It's really easy to put on more fat during off periods. The better bodybuilders make the most of their gains on cycle, coast and rest off cycle and repeat.

Back to the age, if you're going to use gear and it sounds like you've already done so a good bit, there's still no reason to stay on non stop or the bulk of the year. The only reason to ever do this IMO is if you're really heavy into competing, have put on a lot of size that needs the excess hormones to maintain and you have nothing else but bodybuilding on your mind. Even then that doesn't make it a good idea but that's still the only time you'd do it.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    My best advice is hire a trainer

emayarsh is offline New Member
    hey man thanks for the reply.. now that im competing i feel like i need to do everything i can to be as competitive as possible..

i will follow your advice on the insulin , that can wait a couple of years..

i accept my fate that i may end up on TRT (hopefully not) but if i do then thats the path i choose, everyone else at the show will be juicing so i will need to be aswel..

ill try to resist pizza during the off season lol i go back on gear in november, hopefully i add the size but i will seriously make the effort to get below 8% bf for next year.. aslong as i improve every year im heading in the right direction eh?

new muscle takes too long to build :-( lol

Thread Information