proteinshake1992 is offline Junior Member

Question Asking for tips when making a cycling schedule (2 years of length)

Hi all,

First of all I'm sorry if i posted my question in the wrong section. I hoped you guys could help me out on this one because most of you compete, I suppose, so you guys have to plan ahead as well when cycling.

The reason for this thread is that I would like to have some experienced people to tell me what things I have to look out for when making a cycling schedule. Things like: Cycle length, When to start when to come of, cycling in summer winter autumn spring, how much cycles a year, tips, tricks etc etc (Of course I would like to make as much gains as possible with the least amount of cycles and gear)

Second, the reason I want to make a cycling schedule is because I like planning ahead and have a proper plan on paper. Along with some other reasons.

What would be the purpose of my cycles? Gaining mass before competing for first time (Men's Physique). So the schedule would be the 2 years prior to my first competition. And I'm currently at least 2 years away from starting this schedule.

Hopefully everything makes sense and thanks in advance!

Note: still natural, want to make the best of my life and sport

emayarsh is offline New Member
    1 tip i can offer is if your competing in physique then keep a careful eye on your acne & if it flares up on cycle, seek medical advice immediatley as it will completley ruin your physique, i got it bad & it has left my back, chest & shoulders completley scarred with pot holes.. im on accutane now, but i wish id got it sorted from the off instead of hoping itll go away..

Thread Information