H93
    H93 is offline Junior Member

Cutting 30-40ish lbs test-tren-t3-clen

So here i am again. Fourth cycle. Nothing to crazy but i know alot will have there own opinion with running low test high tren and versa. All Advice is welcome. Just here to learn as i go threw my cycle as what others have experienced. 25, 235lbs@13-15%Bf. Ive ran tren before but super low at 262mg a week and it was ace, not e. Ive done clen but never t3. I want to get down roughly around 200-205lbs before water deplete since 15%bf of 235 id 36lbs or 13%bf is 30.xlbs.

Test e 450mg.wkly 1-13wk
    Tren e 350mg.wkly 5-11wk

Clen, 40-120max slowly upping every few days
    T3 , 37.5mg-100max also slowly upping.
    Keto every third week for a straight 4 weeks.
    Letro

Pct protocol of course

Like i said any criticism is welcome. I`m starting to get a real grip on what are for sure no no`s. But def far from the vets. I decided this cycle since im trying to get shredded by the 31st of May. Basically I`d like to hear peoples experience with a similar cycle. As always. Thanks

UPDATE, 3/7/2014
    So Im really stumped. I havent lost any weight, hell, I`ve gained weight. Im roughly 240lbs.
    This is my 5th week on test.And tren for about 11 days I feel great and amazing in the gym. My diet has pin pretty straight forward for the last 12 days since cutting.
    65-70fat
    100-120carbs
    240-250protein.
    Thats only 2000cals a day roughly and been doing my 15 mins of cardio and my really intense workouts. Also i bike ride for carido on top a couple times a week.I mean my shirts are completely soaked halfway threw.
    I always eat my 7 egg whites, 1 whole egg and a little bit of fruit and maybe half serving of plan oats. Shake after i workout and then a nice salad and chicken after 6-7oz another couple meals till i hit my macros.
    I lost weight fast last year on just clen, 22lbs in 8 weeks with no juice.
    Im freaking lost and getting pissed cause now i have 11 weeks and im up five pounds.
    I know Im not 100% on the t3 being real for EX-pep but i get headaches sometimes etc so i think it is and i should be loosing weight regardless cause my diet and exercises itself.
    I read the huge sticky on t3 and how to take it so Im sure thats also in check.
    I do feel not so much `leaner` but i feel more and look a tad more `shapely`.
    Please help. Im stumped. I figured i would have lost at least 5-8 pounds by now since before this i hardly ever did cardo and i ate way more. I didnt weight it then but i know i was getting roughly 3000 cals.
    Last edited by H93; 03-08-2014 at 12:32 AM.

H93
    H93 is offline Junior Member
    holy cow almost 200 views with no bit from anyone.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Your going to gain weight when running that much test, water, thats why you leave your test low when cutting. Water weight will effect the thickness of your skin and thats why your not seeing as much. How much cardio are you doing ?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't understand your goal. What bf% at 200-205 are you trying to get too. Sounds like you are trying to she'd muscle?

Also 15 minutes cardio? That's a joke you are going to need to do 1hour plus to lose the amount of weight you want to.

Tren e for 6 weeks is too short as well.

Thread Information