Bear Paws is offline New Member

Mastering my cycle (Veteran) AAS, HGH, IGF-1, Slin

Please review my cycle and give any suggestions and information that may be helpful. Thanks. (I've researched and used insulin in many cycles) please respond with educated and experienced comments. Do not use slin unless you have researched it thoroughly. It can KILL YOU!

I have all my ancillaries ie.. Liver, bp, cholesterol, etc...

Experienced
    5'8" 225lbs
    18%bf
    31 yrs old
    Last Cycle
    10 months ago
    Highest dose used 800mg test w/
    500mg deca or eq + 400mg tren or mast 400mg + Proviron 50mg + win tabs 50mg + igf -1 Des or lr3 + peg mgf etc etc etc
    Longest Cycle
    30weeks - mixed compounds & peptides
    Shortest Cycle
    1st ever 5weeks of test prop
    Been Cycling on/off for
    8 yrs
    Diet is B- but I know how to change that in an instant and will be counting macro's 50/50/10 6x ed for 23 weeks for lean bulk A+

Test Cyp 500mg wk 1-10
    Deca 500mg wk 1-10
    GH 4iu ed mon-fri wk 1-23
    T-4 62.5mcg ed wk 1-23
    Superdrol 10/20/20/20mg wk 1-4, 9-12
    TNE/Inj D-Bol 37.5mg/37.5mg wo days bi lat in muscle trained wk 5-8
    Slin up to 20iu 2x wo days only wk 1-4, 9-12, 17-20
    Metformin 425mg 2x non wo days wk 1-4, 9-12, 17-20
    Igf-lr3 50mcg bi/lat wk 2-5, 10-13, 18-21
    Sust 540mg wk 10-20
    Test Prop 100mg wk 10-20
    Mast Ace 100mg wk 10-20
    Tren Ace 100mg wk 10-20
    Mast En 400mg wk 10-20
    Tren En 375mg wk 16-23
    Test Cyp 500mg wk 20-23

PS I may bump the test up 100mg-200mg during weeks 10-23 depending on how I look and feel.
    May also bump the GH up to 6iu as well if funds allow
    Also I'd like to compete at 220lbs or leanest weight possible around 6-8%bf

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thoughts and suggestions:

1. I don't see any benefit in using multiple forms of testosterone such as the switch from Cyp to Sust.

2. There's no need or benefit in using two types of Tren and Masteron . You're going to be injecting frequently no matter what you do. I'd just pick one. Personal preference would be the standard Tren-a and Masteron-p.

3. HGH, in my opinion, unless you're using top shelf HGH the difference between 4 and 6iu will be minimal if any. Personally I'd stick with 4iu or 5iu. I say 5iu just because it's convenient but if money is an issue definitely stick with 4iu.

4. I would personally drop the Superdrol and stick only with the TNE. You're already putting a fair amount of strain on your liver, and the addition of Superdol isn't, IMO, going to add that much more to what you're already doing.

5. T4, IMO, not worth all that much. If you're trying to get into contest shape and you're going to be using IGF and Insulin through most of your plan you're probably going to need T3 and odds are strong you'll need a fair amount.

6. 6-8%, if you're competing and want to do well, think 5% or less. 8% is definitely being in great shape but it's considered fat on stage.

Bear Paws is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=Metalject;6854366]Thoughts and suggestions:

1. I don't see any benefit in using multiple forms of testosterone such as the switch from Cyp to Sust

The only reason for the switch in test esters is because this is what I have on hand. If there's any benefits from changing esters mid cycle then I'm all for it but that's not my reasoning behind it.

2. There's no need or benefit in using two types of Tren and Masteron . You're going to be injecting frequently no matter what you do. I'd just pick one. Personal preference would be the standard Tren-a and Masteron-p.

" " same as answer to ? 1

3. HGH, in my opinion, unless you're using top shelf HGH the difference between 4 and 6iu will be minimal if any. Personally I'd stick with 4iu or 5iu. I say 5iu just because it's convenient but if money is an issue definitely stick with 4iu.

ok cool thanks for the suggestion I may do 5iu

4. I would personally drop the Superdrol and stick only with the TNE. You're already putting a fair amount of strain on your liver, and the addition of Superdol isn't, IMO, going to add that much more to what you're already doing

I do agree about the stress on the liver but it's not one of my main concerns in that the benefit to risk ratio outweighs the dangers.

5. T4, IMO, not worth all that much. If you're trying to get into contest shape and you're going to be using IGF and Insulin through most of your plan you're probably going to need T3 and odds are strong you'll need a fair amount

This is something I thought as well. I have ran up to 125mcg of t-3 and thought it was too much. I'm using t-4 this time as a recommendation to get the benefits of t-4 and conversion of t-4 to t-3 at a lower dose.

6. 6-8%, if you're competing and want to do well, think 5% or less. 8% is definitely being in great shape but it's considered fat on stage

I understand I will need to be at least 6% to compete. I didn't explain well enough that I want to 220lb at 6-8% if I'm 215lb at 5% then I'll compete at that weight

JinAustin is offline Junior Member
    1) Run esters to there peak time then switch; I prefer to overlap a couple weeks so I dont have a "lull" or "drop"
    -ex. Test Cyp wk 1-13, Test p wk 11-21
    2) Only reason I would run two esters of tren would to cut down on inj volume(my preference tren a 350wk, tren e 200mg) only cuts oy a CC for me though
    3)Agree with metalject
    5)T4... should be ran at 200mcg at least, the conversion from t4 into t3 is a quarter of starting dose. Your dose would literally be shutting yourself down and be lower then natural levels
    Natural T3= 25mcg
    If your going to use it use it properly at 50mcg, so for T4 you would need 200mcg.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I stand strongly behind the use of T4 with GH not T3, there is always possibility to use 100mcg of t4 with 25mcg of t3 to get benefit of both...i agree with no need to change esters, short esters will be better closer to the show thou, just got to make sure you drop some of the items last 7 to 10 days out to minimize water retention, need to be closer to 4% BF to be competitive at any level...personally i would shy away from slin use during prep, if nothing else i would cut it out 4 weeks out...or drastically reduce the 20ius...and i dont care much for Deca during prep either...but thats my thing...

Thread Information