H93
    H93 is offline Junior Member

Help with prep _test/tren/winny

Hey, Ive posted a few times with a couple previous cycles. This will be my 5cycle i believe. Ive ran tren but no winny. I`ll post my future cycle starting in Feb for the show in May. I was hoping to get some insight from vets and other experienced competitors that know a thing or two. Like When i should start and finish my cycle if say my Show was on May 9th 2015. And How would I dry out. (water). Im 26 this month and 6`ft- 240-245lbs at i`d say 12-13%bf. Ive never done a low test high tren before so this will be a first but ive had good gains with just 500test and 250 tren a week. My diet is on point, Im` worried about that I know my oats egg whites, chicken, rice, veggies etc. I have my macros down. My planned cycle is. My Macros right now is 65fat, 275carbs and 250protein. I would higher my protein but again, Money is an issue so this is my best bang for buck basically. IM dieting for about 4 weeks before i start my cycle also and been for about a week and lost a couple pounds nothing crazy. I expect to loose about 5 to 10lbs before i actually start my cycle. So 235lb or so is where i`ll be when i start.

Test cyp at 450mg wk 1-14
    Tren E at 400mg wk 2-11
    Winny pills 50ed wk9-12

Clen 2 wk on 2 wk off for wks 2-12

Letro
    Clomid

Hcg last half of cycle.

So i figured if I`m 240 at 13% i should roughly be 205lbs solid sexy muscle. But since Ill include this cycle in I`ll make sure i incorporate the mirror as a judge of the fat coming off since i might maintain some weight while on tren. Please Share and give advise. If i left anything out Ill make sure to edit this OP to correct anything if im to make any changes. Thanks.
    Last edited by H93; 01-07-2015 at 12:55 PM.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I think you will be lighter then 205 if 100% on point i am guessing 195...i have done this dance many times and more importantly walked people through it and usually most people end up lighter then they predict, i recommend and strongly recommend not getting hung up on weight...drying out for the show is somewhat complicated process, there are many methods mine is different then others, so do a search on peaking for show here and once you decide what is the best way stick to it do not deviate...i believe all plans work but must be followed to a "t" can not mix and match methods unless you been in the game for a long time...as for Letro i do not like at as then meas to control estrogen...is it effective "yes" but it has the worst effect on your lipid profiles out of all AI, i would change to Aromasin or arimidex if you can...

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pretty much agree with what Mike said.
    I like for guys to keep things very, very simple their first show when it comes to that last week. You don't know how you're going to react/respond to certain things, so no need to go bananas. From there you can build on that and start trying new things, one or two at a time as you do more shows until you find your comfort spot.

I'm not a big fan of low test for contest prep but it does work well for some.
    That's a very low amount of tren for a contest cycle, but you've used it before so maybe it'll do well for you...just sharing my opinion.

As far as your macros, be prepared for what you know to be completely incorrect. What I mean by that is it NEVER works like you think it's going to work or just because it made sense on paper. NEVER! Especially your first time around.

Wish you the best with your prep. Stay around and ask questions and feel free to contribute. Would be great to see this section more active.

H93
    Thanks for some feed back. I've done one contest before 2 years ago when I was a natty. Looked good but was competing in a untested show lol. Almost placed but def messes up my water at the end. I looked better at 2 weeks out. But ya I won't look to at sCale so much when I start my cycle in feb. My main questions would be more like when should my pin be if my shows on may 9th. I know 400 of tren is kinda on the low side but the most I've done was 250 and 300 mg a week with decent results for being so little. That's really all I can afford for the show. Would it be more wise to run tren maybe 8 weeks instead of 10 so I can run it 500 mg a week?
    My first show I mentioned I did when I was natty I was 230 at like 15% bf down to 200 on stage at around 7ish% but like you mentioned I should have dropped like another 10lb to 15 more or so.
    More advice welcome.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member

Thanks for some feed back. I've done one contest before 2 years ago when I was a natty. Looked good but was competing in a untested show lol. Almost placed but def messes up my water at the end. I looked better at 2 weeks out. But ya I won't look to at sCale so much when I start my cycle in feb. My main questions would be more like when should my pin be if my shows on may 9th. I know 400 of tren is kinda on the low side but the most I've done was 250 and 300 mg a week with decent results for being so little. That's really all I can afford for the show. Would it be more wise to run tren maybe 8 weeks instead of 10 so I can run it 500 mg a week?
    My first show I mentioned I did when I was natty I was 230 at like 15% bf down to 200 on stage at around 7ish% but like you mentioned I should have dropped like another 10lb to 15 more or so.
    More advice welcome.
    running tren e for 8 weeks at 500mg instead of 10 at 400mg a week is a very good choice i think, i would do that. week 3-11 or 4-12 is a better approach.

H93
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    running tren e for 8 weeks at 500mg instead of 10 at 400mg a week is a very good choice i think, i would do that. week 3-11 or 4-12 is a better approach.
    Only Reason why I put 10 wks at 400 cause it's tren e, not ace so it will take a little while to kick in. I was thinking it might be a waste for tren e to be ran 8 weeks since it won't kick in toll almost week 3 to 4..... or am I over thinking things?
    Thanks for the input so far with everyone

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Have you ever thought of front loading long esters....it will saturate the plasm levels quicker and maintains even levels through out the cycle better then not doing it...do a search on here in anabolic forum, i did a write up on it years ago...personally i love front loading with long esters...

Quote Originally Posted by H93 View Post
    Only Reason why I put 10 wks at 400 cause it's tren e, not ace so it will take a little while to kick in. I was thinking it might be a waste for tren e to be ran 8 weeks since it won't kick in toll almost week 3 to 4..... or am I over thinking things?
    Thanks for the input so far with everyone

H93
    Update to the OP, Im getting another test bottle so i can run test at 450mg a wk. And I dont have the money to buy both long ester and short. Thats why i wont front load. Thanks, If only i had unlimited money lol

Thread Information