Hephens is offline Member

proviron coming into comp

Do many people here use proviron coming into comp and why at what doses? Iv used before but cant notice too much as people say dies make you look harder before stage. But cant you still get same effects from letro/mast/tren /stana for that effect or proviron is something totally different?

Thanks

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I personally don't see a benefit in using Proviron . Tren , masteron , a good diuretic, a fair amount of AI and not screwing up your last wk is all most need.

Hephens is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    I personally don't see a benefit in using Proviron. Tren, masteron, a good diuretic, a fair amount of AI and not screwing up your last wk is all most need.
    Thank you thats what i thought, ill be using letro this comp, used armidex last one. But seems more dryness comes from letro because it pretty much eliminates estrogen and this really brings out the hard/dryness but like you said, it all comes down to diet and how you tone in the last week, thank you

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It won't do anything that Mast doesn't.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    The only thing that Proviron really provides is boost to the potency of testosterone in the body by freeing testosterone from its binding to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). I do not feel it is necessary to use prior to comp. Halo, Tren , Mast and letro will keep you dry, then its like Metalject said right diuretic at right timing with proper carb / fat load...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Dont over complicate, I only use an ai during last weeks of prep, an diuretic the night before and possible morning of. Your diet and carb loading is way more important imo then water.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Dont over complicate, I only use an ai during last weeks of prep, an diuretic the night before and possible morning of. Your diet and carb loading is way more important imo then water.
    Agreed. I bet I'm not the only one this has happened to, cutting water too much too soon and end up with a bloated stomach. This happens and you're screwed. Anyway....in my opinion, there's is rarely a reason to cut water until around say 7pm Friday night for a Saturday morning prejudging. As for diuretics, I typically prefer starting those throughout the day on Friday with a lot of water. Just my preference.

Thread Information