Saleem.fr is offline Junior Member

1 week to the competition

Getting ready
    HI GUYS I AM 1 WEEK AWAY FROM MY FITNESS MODELING COMPETITION AND I FOUND THIS INFO ON THE FORUM I JUST NEED TO WILL IT WORK OR I NEED TO IMPROVE ANYTHING BECAUSE THIS POST WAS POSTED VERY EARLY ON THE FORUM HERE IT'S:

So here it goes:
    Monday before the show, train half your body, higher reps in the 12-15 range, 6-8 sets per body part, in a 2-0-2 tempo, nice controlled raps, also use comfortable weights, nothing too heavy, at this point you will not be getting any bigger anyway, and DO NOT TRAIN LEGS ANY MORE, just upper body.
    Tuesday afternoon, for me it’s 5:30pm train the other half of your body same way as Monday:
    Right after training 7:00pm consume 100-120gm of carbs from simple sugars, my choice here is natural rice cakes.
    9:00 60gm of carbs coming from oatmeal
    11:00 40gm of carbs coming from oatmeal
    Now onto Wednesday, total carbs for this day should be 450gm, each meal is eaten with 2-3oz of chicken and 1-2oz of steak, or 2-3oz of chicken and ½ tablespoon of peanut butter. I do not respond well to peanut butter so I do not use it. Maybe I have an allergy. Divide all of that into 7 meals and you are ready to go. Decrease your carbs as you go through the day, for example if your first meal is 80gm of carbs, your last one should be 20gm of carbs, and all other somewhere in between 80-20gm.
    Thursday all the same rules apply as on Wednesday, just the total carbs is 350gm.
    Friday once again all the same rules except 250gm of carbs.
    Water intake is as high as you can go; drink as much as you can 2 gallons a day should be more then enough. On Friday drink 1 to 1-1/2 gallons by 5:00pm (or the time that would represent 18 hours before the pre-judging for your show). At 4:00pm take your first diuretic, I prefer Dyazide or Aldectazide as they are potassium sparing and still are very effective, so the chances of getting into trouble are very small. I take 25-50mg of once of those diuretics 1 hour before cutting my water. Around midnight or 1:00am I will check my condition and depending on my appearance I will either skip the additional diuretics or take 25mg and go to sleep.
    Saturday of the show, I take 12.5mg-25mg of diuretic just to keep me dry, more or less precautionary reasons.
    In the morning of the show I fat load, at this point all bets are off and you can eat whatever it is you are craving, for me its egg omelet, hash browns, toast with jam, donuts, cherry Danishes, basically anything that has simple carbs and fat in it is good for you at this point, remember to get drastic results and hardness as well as vascularity you must use drastic measures, that’s why all that junk food, don’t worry with no water you wil not spill over, after that meal just cruse through eating oatmeal and chicken and steak. I feel this is a very safe and effective way to carb and fat load that will make you look hard, dry and full, if you are going to follow this advice, fallow it to the “t” otherwise your results will not be optimal. Any question post below and I will try to get to the soon

FOR DIURETICS I WILL TAKE HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE
    ANY SUGGESTIONS

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Think you should have posted/planned this a long time ago cause competition tips sometimes takes time to get answers.

You know, this kind of information is ussually paid, which would be your best solution, to hire a trainer who could give you the inside information you need based on their experience.

Other than that you can try to do what it says on post and see how you react.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Thats a lot of info to read, i will try to get to it, but right now unfortunately i have few other things on the go...and i agree with Mr.BB

Saleem.fr is offline Junior Member
    Thank you guys for your opinions. But I would. Like to tell mike that it is your post that I posted here you post this thread back on 2005 I just need to know will it work well today or you improved anything in it thanks in advance

Thread Information