Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By system admin
  • 2 Post By Metalject

Thread: NEWS IFBB Judge quits to start new NPC Global

william981125 is offline Associate Member

NEWS IFBB Judge quits to start new NPC Global

Have you guys heard this yet? IFBB Judge Lee Thompson quits to start a new physique committee called npc global. Check out this video here.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkLouh6523I
    This is the website and it's not fully launched yet : npcglobal.org | NPC Global
    The news here : IFBB Judge QUITS To Start New Federation Following the Kai Greene Ban | BroScience
    He states in the video that the IFBB is sucking the money from all the athletes and this new NPC Global will help the athletes make more money.

system admin is offline Owner
    I was just told (1000000% RELIABLE) that he is about to get sued by Manion and "NPC"

I dont think there was any other outcome and rightfully so.
    william981125 likes this.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yep, big news! It was such big news it had zero effect on the stock market or economy, ISIS didn't shake in their boots, every other sporting body in the world continues to be successful, and it was so massive it had no effect on anything. Bodybuilding has become such a joke that even its serious topics have some how become jokes.
    william981125 and MIKE_XXL like this.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    I was just told (1000000% RELIABLE) that he is about to get sued by Manion and "NPC"

I dont think there was any other outcome and rightfully so.
    Damn it....guess that means my stiroid.com BB website with an identical forum subforum index is a bust.....

papathesmurf is offline Junior Member
    If I was Manion I would sue also. "NPC Global" really? Call it the gosh darn IPC.

papathesmurf is offline Junior Member
    Just an update for everyone.

"NPC NEWS UPDATE: Legal Dispute Resolved
    The disputes and legal proceedings between Jim Manion, NPC, Lee Thompson and Nspire have been resolved and settled to the satisfaction of all involved parties. As part of the settlement, Mr. Manion and Mr. Thompson have confirmed that NPC and Nspire (formerly known as NPC Global) are separate business entities with no affiliation between the two. Mr. Manion, NPC, Mr. Thompson and Nspire have also confirmed that all athletes, sponsors and promoters can compete and/or do business freely with NPC, Nspire, or any other amateur bodybuilding, fitness and physique organization without any negative repercussions or fear of retribution from Mr. Manion, NPC, Mr. Thompson and/or Nspire. No further statements or comments concerning this matter will be issued or made by Mr. Manion, NPC, Mr. Thompson and/or Nspire."

Thread Information