Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Justarting is offline Associate Member

EXACTLY where I started 4 months ago HELP.

Alright yesterday was a high carb day, i'm just gonna completely **** this whole stupid ****en carbup bull****, im exactly where i started 4 months ago without any fat loss to show for all my hours on the excercise bike, for all the hours in the gym, for all lean protein meals, low carb days, for all the winstrol i took, for all the amps of sustanon i took I'M EXACTLY WHERE I GOD **** STARTED, NO FAT LOSS. hell i didn't even gain any muscle to compensate just stayed the exact same way and wasted my god **** life. Now im saying **** it, im doing anything, give me any diet you guys want and ill eat it, tell me to train at 3 in the mornign and ill get up and do it. I will do anything to get cut. Here is my current diet, RIP it apart, do whatever you have to, tell me when and what to eat. I DONT CARE JUST HELP ME GET CUT
    because right now I am calling this DAY 1 of my fat loss efforts.

12:00PM(after cardio) Can of tuna, 1 scoop optimum, 1 scoop peanut butter

3:00pm 1 salad, lean meat(steak, pork chop), no carb pancake mix with 1 egg and .25 tbsp of oil(only about 20 cals here)

6:00- During and post workout- 50 grams dextrose, 45grams whey

8:00 1 cup oats(i know, ur gonna say this is late at night, but i dont go to ssleep until about 2 am), Lean meat, either steak or pork again, 1 cup brocc, 1 cup cauli

12:00 2 Large chicken breasts, 2 tbsp ultra low fat cream cheese(40 cals, 4 grams protein)

I am 5'9, 175 pounds, approximately sitting at 8-9% bodyfat for 3-4 months now.... looking to get to about 5-6%
    Last edited by Justarting; 08-09-2004 at 08:54 AM.

Thread Information