hey,

ive decided that i need to lose some pounds, so for the past 2 weeks i cut out all the cheeseburgers and french fries, and sodas......the lack of caffenine was killing me so i had to start drinking tea, but usually only w/ a meal.......the thing is i only eat TWICE a day, and if im lucky 3 times........i have a horrible sleeping schedule like all other college students, but i usually do my cardio whenever i wake up (12:00)....except when i have my 8am class, i usually do it when im done w/ classes at 5, then i lift weights right after the cardio.......im also taking multivitamins....and i think ive lost a few pounds by doing all of this........now im ready to speed up the process, i think its because of my diet, i think it needs to be cleaned up.......i hear you are suppose to eat 6 times a day?? i dont even know how i could fit all of that in........and how big are the meals suppose to be.......lately all ive been eating is chicken and fish........alot of its been fried, but i know ive gotta cut the FRIED part out.......i eat alot of oranges, and i keep one of those vegetable trays in the fridge and snack on that....and i always eat chinese food atleast once a week.......does rice have too many carbs? i have no clue on how my diet should be formed, and with me being a picky eater i think its going to be tough......is there anybody that can help?

thanks