Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    cant wait to read your results brotha!

Reelmuscle is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Splinter..

I have one more question, and I it is the most important question that i forgot to ask.

What is the ultimate result of the "How to bulk" sticky diet when a person pursues that diet?? I mean, I am at about 12% right now, and i really would like to get to about 10% while I maintain the muscle that I have. I do not want to gain any fat at all during this bulking diet. Rather, like i said, i want to drop some bf and maintain muscle mass. Am i on the right diet??..I totally forgot to ask you guys this as this seems to be the most important concern for me because my whole goal was to lose BF and maintian muscle, or even add muscle if possible.

p.s.- I have altered my diet that we worked on to look 99.9% like the sticky bulking diet..this is why i was asking in regards to the sticky. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Reelmuscle; 04-10-2005 at 08:56 PM.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    It's very hard to put mass on while reducing body fat without the use of AAS/GH, etc...

You need to decide which is more important. You can bulk up CLEANLY all the while doing cardio 3-5days per week...

Or, you can Cut, and maintain most of your muscle with proper diet...

It comes down to what you want to do!

If it were me, I would choose to bulk cleanly... then cut down a bit afterwards...

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    It's very hard to put mass on while reducing body fat without the use of AAS/GH, etc...

You need to decide which is more important. You can bulk up CLEANLY all the while doing cardio 3-5days per week...

Or, you can Cut, and maintain most of your muscle with proper diet...

It comes down to what you want to do!

If it were me, I would choose to bulk cleanly... then cut down a bit afterwards...
    My primary focus, without AAS, is to AT MINIMUM maintain my muscle and lose a little bit of bf. Is this possible with the diet i am on? I guess this is my question. Thanks blown

p.s.- Are you into cars? If so, what do u got? I have a Z06, and have a C6 Z on order. I cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by Reelmuscle
    My primary focus, without AAS, is to AT MINIMUM maintain my muscle and lose a little bit of bf. Is this possible with the diet i am on? I guess this is my question. Thanks blown

p.s.- Are you into cars? If so, what do u got? I have a Z06, and have a C6 Z on order. I cant wait
    Well, it appears that losing bf is your primary focus (along with maintaining muscle mass)...

If you lose your bf slowly, you're more likely to retain your LBM.

The cutting diet is probably more suited to what you're trying to accomplish IMO.

Yes, I'm into cars. I have a T-bird SC (being restored over the next year or so, depending on $$. Blown 347 in the works), and a restored GMC Sierra shortbox with a 385hp SB, 4spd., electron blue.

Great, thanks man. I will play around with the diet we came up with and see what happens..If i dont get the results i want..well, i dont know..lol.

Oh, nice car selection btw bro

Great, thanks man. I will play around with the diet we came up with and see what happens..If i dont get the results i want..well, i dont know..lol.

Oh, nice car selection btw bro
    What we've constructed in this thread is for a lean bulk..... not for cutting.

Check this thread out for a good Cutting Diet basis: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=75729

Up your low-intensity cardio, and restrict your carbs throughout the day to AM Oats, PWO Dextrose, and PPWO Yams/Rice/Oats...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    im doing same thing right now cutting very slowly about .3-.5lbs fat a week while trying to keep if not gain muscles but im going for about 20weeks w/ prop/eq while i do this... just makes it so much easier.
    just make sure you get about 2g-2.2g protein per LEAN lb of body mass daily w/ diet while consuming minimal sugar/satfats.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    The pics look real good bro, big and lean

What we've constructed in this thread is for a lean bulk..... not for cutting.

Check this thread out for a good Cutting Diet basis: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=75729

Up your low-intensity cardio, and restrict your carbs throughout the day to AM Oats, PWO Dextrose, and PPWO Yams/Rice/Oats...
    Thanks Blown. I guess my problem is that I am at a midway stuck point. Its like i want to cut down really bad and look good, but i also dont want to lose any muscle at all doing it because I feel that I am not big enough to lose any muscle and still look good. I have went from 17" arms to 16.75" arms just from my diet within the 2.5 weeks. Here is my story so you guys can understand where i am coming from.

Before I came on this board, and about 1 year ago, i was 135 lbs. I decided I have had it being skinny and started to eat EVERYTHING. McD's, BK, Wendys, Pizza, etc..I got up to 180 lbs in about 1 yr. Though I got bigger, i gained bf too..I went from being about 5% to about 15%. About 2.5 weeks ago, I decided to lose some of that bf that I have gained and cut out all of that crap that i was eating. And boy did I lose weight quick. I went from 180 lbs to 168 in a matter of 2 weeks eating 6 times a day, and eating pretty good (nothing like the diet we have put together, but it was good nontheless) So, when i got to 168 lbs, I decided to come on here and ask for diet tips becuase I was losing weight so fast. Even though I definitely lost bf and started to look better like i intended to do, I lost muscle too..not a lot, but a little. So this was the day I came on here and posted my thread. I have the fastest metabolisim I have yet to see on a human being and it sucks!! So, I came on here trying to figure out a way how to NOT lose muscle at all, but lose bf at the same time.

Moral of the story and the bottom line is:

I want to KEEP every and single bit of my muscle and lose bf. I think i am aiming at a goal that I can never achieve naturally. Here are 2 pics of me, one when i was 135 lbs just one year ago, and one pic 1 year or so later after eating everything and gaining some bf too..I have worked VERY hard (not the diet part) to get to where I am, and this is the reason I dont want to lose muscle that I have been working hard for for the past yr. Lke I said, I guess i am aiming at the impossible...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ok, my clean bulk diet plan!!-3196pic1.jpg   Ok, my clean bulk diet plan!!-1016.jpg  

If it were me, I would lean bulk for a couple months, then cut down...

Put on some nice LBM, then you won't be so worried about being 'small'...

JMO of course.

If it were me, I would lean bulk for a couple months, then cut down...

Put on some nice LBM, then you won't be so worried about being 'small'...

JMO of course.
    Ok..Will stick to the sticky bulking diet and hope for the best..thanks Blown

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Ok..Will stick to the sticky bulking diet and hope for the best..thanks Blown
    you know if you can eat real clean maintain perfect blood sugar, and stay w/in -+200kCals of your daily expenditure how come you cant burn fat and put on muscle? if you do occasinal low slow cardio for 45min morning empty to get lipolysis going? not impossible.. just .. impractical

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information