trustin187 is offline New Member

need help wit pwo carbs

hey i was wounderin it the carb drink they have at my gym is good for my pwo carb in take. i am tryin to cut down and i was reading u need most ur carbs at breakfast and PWO the only carb drink they have at my gym is made by Worldwide sports nutrition and its called carbo rush it has 260 cals, 66g total carbs, 2g sugar, 20mcg of chromium polynicotinate,and 10g of glycerol. i was wondering if that was good to take as i drive home (takes about 10 mines to get home) and i take my Pwo protein shake as soon as i get home. let me know if thats good for cuttin down if not then give sum better suggestion all advices greatly apreciated

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i would save some $$ and wait till you get home and have whey/dex shake or equiv. 10 mins isnt long...

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    i would save some $$ and wait till you get home and have whey/dex shake or equiv. 10 mins isnt long...
    yeah man, save some cash, and maybe some crap they may put in that drink ( i don't know for sure but im guessing they do) and make your own at home...

Thread Information