KingMike is offline Associate Member

Who can explain this to me.

Whenever I combine Protein with fat I feel very thin and drawn out, feel like s$*!. Whenever I just eat protein with veggies I feel great. Example of diet

Old diet in which I felt great but farted ALOT.

8 egg whites, scoop whey, cup of oats
    WORKOUT
    2 scoops whey, 50 grams dextrose
    Chicken green beans
    Tuna and spinach
    Chicken green beans
    Fish, salad with vinager
    shake before bed

New diet has lifting later in the day with carb only at breakfast and pwo and ppwo and 60 grams less protein becasue I have to stick fat into the meals.

It just seems that when I eat tons (340+) protein and hardly any fat I fart alot but my muscles are fuller and feel more aggresive. I used to always eat less than 25 grams of fat a day and do great and always had more muscle definition and a sense of well being while eating about 100 or so grams of carbs a day.

Who can explain this?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    all things work diffrent for diffrent people, so if you feel and look better on a lower fat diet then by all means go for it, a good friend of mine does a moderate carb high protein, low fat diet and it work wounders for him.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i usually keep a moderate carb bulking diet, but im now experimenting with a raised carb bulking diet. i am doing this to figure out what is exactly the best way for me to gain the most muscle while staying the leanest. and when i know which one works best i will stick to that. so my advice would be try different things and which ever works teh best, that would be the way to go!
    Good luck brotha!!

n4529359 is offline Associate Member
    might pay to find out what your metabolic type is sounds as if u work better on a high protein diet

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    i usually keep a moderate carb bulking diet, but im now experimenting with a raised carb bulking diet. i am doing this to figure out what is exactly the best way for me to gain the most muscle while staying the leanest. and when i know which one works best i will stick to that. so my advice would be try different things and which ever works teh best, that would be the way to go!
    Good luck brotha!!
    Much agreed.

LAG

Thread Information