Abenaki Blood is offline Associate Member

Question about "shi**ing"

Weird, random question. Maybe even idiotic.

The more I eat, the more I shit. I feel that it's almost pointless to increase what I eat because I basically seem to shit it all out. Can anyone tell me if my body is gaining from what I eat or am I simply watching it go in one end and other the other?

And yes, this is a serious question even though it is kind of repulsive.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    The nutrients are utilized before this point.

Techicially, wouldn't you gain more weight if you shit less though? Does that make sense what I'm asking?

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    what you excrete is WASTE (for the most part anyway) your body uses most micro/macronutrients before theyre excreted.

but yea more you eat more waste buildup.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abenaki Blood
    Techicially, wouldn't you gain more weight if you shit less though? Does that make sense what I'm asking?

Just stop. you got your answer i want to ****ing puke thinking about this thread.

yeah what i did was go to Ace Hardware or the home depot and buy some corks in assorted sizes. if u know your asshole size, save your money and just buy that size cork. anyway, when u get home cork up that hole and wait a few days. this way you can eat a couple grilled cheese sandwiches, cork up the anus, and be good for like 3 days just living off all the good nutrients of the sandwiches. also if your bulking its great because you will only gain muscle nothing else. if you are cutting it works wonders too because it burns only fat. let me know if this helps or if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    Just stop. you got your answer i want to ****ing puke thinking about this thread.

Not trying to gross anyone out, it's a valid question I had. Now, if I went up to some random girls and asked them, then yes, it would be gross.

Quote Originally Posted by spittin' 'n cussin'
    yeah what i did was go to Ace Hardware or the home depot and buy some corks in assorted sizes. if u know your asshole size, save your money and just buy that size cork. anyway, when u get home cork up that hole and wait a few days. this way you can eat a couple grilled cheese sandwiches, cork up the anus, and be good for like 3 days just living off all the good nutrients of the sandwiches. also if your bulking its great because you will only gain muscle nothing else. if you are cutting it works wonders too because it burns only fat. let me know if this helps or if you have any questions.

Wow, that's an intelligent response. Sorry I asked a question, up to this point I was thrilled with the quality of people/responses I've had in the forum.

intelligent questions require intelligent responses. i was trying to help but to answer your question plainly: the more wood that goes into the wood chipper, the more wood chips will come out the other end.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    ~~>random girl<~~i dont think its gross...i think its kind of hot

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    ~~>random girl<~~i dont think its gross...i think its kind of hot

Haha, that's too funny. "That's hot!"

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Sounds like a shitty situation!

~SC~

You're full of shit!

You're full of shit!

Come again?

Who were you addressing with that kind of insult?

~SC~

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I subscribed to this thread cause I knew it was gonna end in DRAMA!!...

If something doesn't get explained quickly, it's not going to be a fairy tale that's for damn sure.

~SC~

Wasn't addressing anyone, was going with the joke lol....

"Shitty Situation"
    "You're full of shit"

Thought we were being clever with "shit" jokes, guess not...

I figured that MAY be what you meant, but w/no smiley I had no idea.

You never know these days at this board w/all the new people signing up!

"Eat shit".

~SC~

No, trust me, I don't argue and I don't like drama. I'm one of the nicest people you'll probably encounter with a heart of gold...

Me too!

(And u can hear all those reading this thread laughing their ass off)

They think I'm a hard-ass, but that's only when we have people w/NO RESPECT coming on here going crazy.

You are nothin' like that, I could tell from your members pics thread and getting your food/diet sorted out.

~SC~

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Sounds like a shitty situation!

~SC~

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I love droppin deuces man. It's my fav part of the day. Just sit back and enjoy it brotha.

-Bino

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    And I must say, I'm sorry and I know this comment is completely unnecessary and may actually get me in some trouble, but I just cant stand your avatar Abenaki, It looks like you think your one of those internet gangsters who belongs to sites like myspace etc.

-Bino

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

intelligent questions require intelligent responses. i was trying to help but to answer your question plainly: the more wood that goes into the wood chipper, the more wood chips will come out the other end.
    If this was your attempt at 'trying to help'... I'd hate to see an example of you being hurtful.

*shakes head*

The guy's a noob for pete's sake...

extreme22 is offline Associate Member
    LMFAO shit i knew i had to subscribe to this shit lol all this shit makes me want to shit my pants laughing ****,
    whats next why do i piss so much or why do i fart so much

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    The guy's a noob for pete's sake...
    thats sweet...but i remember once upon a time like 3 years ago when i was one too and had to filter through responses like that one. if those kinds of comments are going to make someone upset maybe they should stick to StressManagementReview.com and stay clear away from steroid boards. IMO of course

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    a lot of people ask me that question face to face...imagine how akward that gets

thats sweet...but i remember once upon a time like 3 years ago when i was one too and had to filter through responses like that one.
    So, knowing how that feels, why do it to someone else?

Seems to me you just wanna be a smart (__!__).

~SC~

Time to lock this thread up? I think it has ran it's course lol.

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    this thread is going nowhere, its time to shit or get off the pot

rgecko23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    And I must say, I'm sorry and I know this comment is completely unnecessary and may actually get me in some trouble, but I just cant stand your avatar Abenaki, It looks like you think your one of those internet gangsters who belongs to sites like myspace etc.

-Bino
    sorry but i have to agree, i thought the same thing when i saw it.

Internet gangsters eh? Love the stereotypes! What is more ironic about it happens to be this.. what do you know about my life? Where I've been? What lifestyle I had or currently have?

What's ghetto about it? My love for graffiti? I think tagging has been around before the term "gangsta" even evolved. Study up on it, educate yourself, and then comment. Notice the plugs in my ears? When did those pertain to ganstas? I could have sworn they were closey associated with the electronica music lifestyle. And where are my guns and bandanas in the picture? And the platinum? Thick chain? Pendant?

Secondly, I do belong to myspace. I wasn't aware that this was such a bad thing? I guess my wife and all of my friends on myspace are either: 1. Gansta 2. Losers.

Sorry, ignorance doesn't flow well with me. Sure, call it ignorant about me asking a question about if shitting too much isn't good, but I can assure you it's probably been asked to many doctor's..... shit happens.
    Last edited by Abenaki Blood; 02-17-2006 at 02:05 PM.

Don't even trip brutha.

A plethora of people pass judgement (well, used to hahah) on me when I post pics here. I may have a bandanna on from working out, or a beanie, etc., or have a ball cap on backwards. People make the same stupid ass ignorant sheltered comments, but you just have to shake your head and feel sorry for them.

Oh, I have DUB spinners on my Lincoln too, so it's official, I'm a thug.

~SC~

Internet gangsters eh? Love the stereotypes! What is more ironic about it happens to be this.. what do you know about my life? Where I've been? What lifestyle I had or currently have?

What's ghetto about it? My love for graffiti? I think tagging has been around before the term "gangsta" even evolved. Study up on it, educate yourself, and then comment. Notice the plugs in my ears? When did those pertain to ganstas? I could have sworn they were closey associated with the electronica music lifestyle. And where are my guns and bandanas in the picture? And the platinum? Thick chain? Pendant?

Secondly, I do belong to myspace. I wasn't aware that this was such a bad thing? I guess my wife and all of my friends on myspace are either: 1. Gansta 2. Losers.

Sorry, ignorance doesn't flow well with me. Sure, call it ignorant about me asking a question about if shitting too much isn't good, but I can assure you it's probably been asked to many doctor's..... shit happens.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Time to lock this thread up? I think it has ran it's course lol.
    Done

Great post.

I'll re-state what i said when you joined.

You're cool by me A-Blood

~Nark

Thread Information