Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

Mtv True Life- Im a competitve eater

Hey I was just watching this show which was all about competitve eaters, and Kobieahsi the Worlds greatest eater was on it, and He looked ****en jacked and ripped, as did the other 3 guys who were on the show, How do u think with competative eating do they stay in good shape, especially kobieashi who has a stunning six pack

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    genetics

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Tape worm.

bustedbusted is offline Junior Member
    pukn!

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    What a prestigious event.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i've been thinkin the same thing, he's on right now, and he's got a full six pack...i dont get it...

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i've been thinkin the same thing, he's on right now, and he's got a full six pack...i dont get it...
    kobayashi blew up like a balloon in a year...film from his old competitions shows how small he was and now they showed him benching 385 it looked like and doing a lot more than that on legs...maybe aas??

it said something about how his stomach sits lower than most peoples... some condition, don't know if that would have anything to do with it

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    He's bulimic

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    aint easy being a hypertyroidic ectomorph

k bizzle is offline Junior Member
    he did get freakin huge tho in one year. it was his first time liftin and in a year, bench and squat that much. probably has something to do w/ eating la million g of protein a day...or like 10,000 g

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member
    true, but when hes not training for eating comps he eats 6 small meals a day, probably a bulking diet, I also think he is definatly on aas, Hes ****en like 5 2, and can bench that much...def big into steroids !!!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey man if you are on roids you can eat anything. And he eats it so bloody fast it helps out also. Plus just because you are good in an eating contest doesnt mean you are gonna be fat. I mean he could eat clean all year round and then have that one contest as a cheat meal. I see no reason why anyone would assume all the contestants should be fat lards.

-Bino

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Hey man if you are on roids you can eat anything. And he eats it so bloody fast it helps out also. Plus just because you are good in an eating contest doesnt mean you are gonna be fat. I mean he could eat clean all year round and then have that one contest as a cheat meal. I see no reason why anyone would assume all the contestants should be fat lards.
    -Bino
    i agree with this 100%...these people train their stomachs to handle this stuff and they dont eat like that all the time...when you see a body builder an hour before a competition they dont look like that all the time...it takes hard work up until that day...regardless they train in the gym as well to speed up their metabolism and workout to burn the calories more efficiently

copenhagen is offline Member
    i am gonna start training for competitive eating.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

-Bino
    i agree as well. also one of the things they showed was a guy who trained with lettuce. supposedly it expands tour stomach. i guess a lot of them do to get ready for a competition. eating 6,000 hot dogs everyday doesn't have to be a means of preapring.

Thread Information