Jarrodholley is offline New Member

Need suggestions on my diet

i have been dieting for about 8 weeks trying to cut fat. I have been searching all these forums for around 3 months and have picked up stuff from each one. I have been on this diet for 8 weeks like i said but i wanted you guys' imput. Is it what i need to be doing? Any suggestions?

I try to eat 6X a day even though it usually doesnt happen due to school.

Meal 1: 7:30 A.M. Post cardio- 8 egg whites and a cup of oatmeal
    Meal 2: 11:30 A.M.- grilled chicken or a fresh salad
    Meal 3: 3:00 P.M.- a bowl of fruit
    Meal 4: 5:30 P.M.-Post workout) Grilled chicken/ talipia, baked potatoe, rice
    Meal 5: 8:00 P.M- bowl of fruit
    Meal 6: 10:00 P.M- Myoplex meal replacement

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrodholley
    i have been dieting for about 8 weeks trying to cut fat. I have been searching all these forums for around 3 months and have picked up stuff from each one. I have been on this diet for 8 weeks like i said but i wanted you guys' imput. Is it what i need to be doing? Any suggestions?

I try to eat 6X a day even though it usually doesnt happen due to school.

Meal 1: 7:30 A.M. Post cardio- 8 egg whites and a cup of oatmeal
    Meal 2: 11:30 A.M.- grilled chicken or a fresh salad BOTH Meal 3: 3:00 P.M.- a bowl of fruit WHERES THE PROTEIN?!
    Meal 4: 5:30 P.M.-Post workout) Wheres the Post Workout Shake? and the 1hr wait after shake? mGrilled chicken/ talipia, baked potatoe, rice

Meal 5: 8:00 P.M- bowl of fruit READ THE CUTTING STICKY this is NOT a good idea LOL
    Meal 6: 10:00 P.M- Myoplex meal replacement AGAIN not a good idea.. flax and whey or some meat and almonds would be more ideal FOR SURE
    Bro that diet is HORRIBLE you really need to read ALL the stickies up top... and then repost a deceant diet.

Thread Information