Thread: matabolim

FLOo is offline Associate Member

matabolim

hey , i been cutting for about 2 months and doing pretty good. But this last week or 2 its getting real slow and i dont need to drop my cals anymore. I guess this it do to my matab adjusting to my diet?

how could i get my matab back up to as fast as it was when i started. Would taking off a week and eating more and maybe joggin instead of fast walkin on e in morning for a week or soo help me get back a faster matabolis?

Running t-3 and clen thought that would help but still seems to be dropping the fat really really slow.. and i dont get as hungry or im not as hot all the time like i was in the start of my cutting phase,

hi....

the_rebirth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FLOo
    hey , i been cutting for about 2 months and doing pretty good. But this last week or 2 its getting real slow and i dont need to drop my cals anymore. I guess this it do to my matab adjusting to my diet?

how could i get my matab back up to as fast as it was when i started. Would taking off a week and eating more and maybe joggin instead of fast walkin on e in morning for a week or soo help me get back a faster matabolis?

Running t-3 and clen thought that would help but still seems to be dropping the fat really really slow.. and i dont get as hungry or im not as hot all the time like i was in the start of my cutting phase,

Post your diet, remember that your diet is the KEY in everything, also your on t3 and clen , no test?

When I used t3 I made shure to check my temp a few times a day and adjust the dosage to that, if you do a search on t3 you will find some good writeups on it by a member by the name of mullet i belive.

But post your diet and we can go from there!

~3DS

beenie is offline Senior Member

What was your bf% when you started and what is your goal?

As you go lower and lower it gets more and more difficult to get futher reduction.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DS
    Post your diet, remember that your diet is the KEY in everything, also your on t3 and clen , no test?

When I used t3 I made shure to check my temp a few times a day and adjust the dosage to that, if you do a search on t3 you will find some good writeups on it by a member by the name of mullet i belive.

But post your diet and we can go from there!

~3DS
    mallet - you're right though, he is the man when it comes to T3

i have posted my diet b4 and everyone said i was eating to little but it really worked well for abotu 2 months as i lost 20 pounds of fat...

7:30am Pro Shake 40 gram whey 2 tables spoons flax oil and peice of turkey sausage wraped in tortilla that is al fiber besides 3 gr of carbs.

10:30am about 50 grams of protien from lean meat and a half of a big sweet patato.

2:00 pm 40 gr of whey and peanuts or cashews a pretty decent ammount of nuts.

4:00 pm lean meat 35 to 45 grams of protein and cheese

6:00 pm pwo shake of 80 dex 40 pro

7:00 pm ppwo meal of bonless chicken breast and about 50 grams of complex carbs.

10:30 hot wings witch sound bad lol... but they are Pro/fat meal. Only bad thing is the fat is a lil high but there are no carbs

1 gallon or more of water a day

non workout days i take out the pwo shake

this diet has been working for me .. i have lost about 20 pounds of fat.
    things started to slow down a lil bit and i added clen and t3 wich helped alot, but are starting to slow again.

And back to my orignal question if it can be anwsered.. Can i reset my matabolism back to the way it was when i first started witht his diet?????
    I was 260 265 when ifirst started now im 240 and im guessing about 17% bpdy fat.

cycel im running with my t-3 and clen
    Tren A 100 ed for 10 weeks
    Prop 120 ed for 12 weeks
    winny for the last 5 weeks at 75mg

Have lost no muscle with my current diet ... only prob is that the fat isnt coming off like it was anymore after 2 months of cutting.

I feel this is to do my matabolism slowing and would like to jump start it again some how. so would taking off my cutting diet for a week and eat more clean foods and do some kind of runnning for a week or soo help me kick it back into burning mode?

the_rebirth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    mallet - you're right though, he is the man when it comes to T3

LOL, i knew it wasnt mullet, but i knew it was close.. thanks!

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    do you have any idea how many calories (approximatation) that is? carbs? pro? fat? if you can give me that info i may be able to help you out a little more.

for now though, all i can say is that--it happens. When you first start a diet the fat melts like butter for the first few weeks...then it slows significantly. you should still be burning 1-2lbs a week though.

i have posted my diet b4 and everyone said i was eating to little but it really worked well for abotu 2 months as i lost 20 pounds of fat...

7:30am Pro Shake 40 gram whey 2 tables spoons flax oil and peice of turkey sausage wraped in tortilla that is al fiber besides 3 gr of carbs.

10:30am about 50 grams of protien from lean meat and a half of a big sweet patato.

2:00 pm 40 gr of whey and peanuts or cashews a pretty decent ammount of nuts.

4:00 pm lean meat 35 to 45 grams of protein and cheese

6:00 pm pwo shake of 80 dex 40 pro

7:00 pm ppwo meal of bonless chicken breast and about 50 grams of complex carbs.

10:30 hot wings witch sound bad lol... but they are Pro/fat meal. Only bad thing is the fat is a lil high but there are no carbs

1 gallon or more of water a day

non workout days i take out the pwo shake

this diet has been working for me .. i have lost about 20 pounds of fat.
    things started to slow down a lil bit and i added clen and t3 wich helped alot, but are starting to slow again.

And back to my orignal question if it can be anwsered.. Can i reset my matabolism back to the way it was when i first started witht his diet?????
    I was 260 265 when ifirst started now im 240 and im guessing about 17% bpdy fat.

cycel im running with my t-3 and clen
    Tren A 100 ed for 10 weeks
    Prop 120 ed for 12 weeks
    winny for the last 5 weeks at 75mg

Have lost no muscle with my current diet ... only prob is that the fat isnt coming off like it was anymore after 2 months of cutting.

I feel this is to do my matabolism slowing and would like to jump start it again some how. so would taking off my cutting diet for a week and eat more clean foods and do some kind of runnning for a week or soo help me kick it back into burning mode?
    Wow man, you are a walking medicine cabinet. I have never approached cycling this way and you may want to post this on the anabolics section. My guess is that the prop is making you retain fat. Based on this limited info I have, I would also guess that your carbs are very high for your goals and that your fat intake may be high too.

I am not surprised that you lost no muscle taking 120 prop ed. That's A LOT. Did I read everything correctly?

beanie there is nothing wrong with that cycle......

running the prop a lil higher to cus the tren a is being ran at 100mg ed soo 20mg more of prop a day helps.

OK my diet

meal 1 7:30 30 min after walkin for 1 hour in morning
    Cals=466 pro=51 Fat=21

Meal 2 10:30am
    Cals=460 Pro=40 Carbs=60

meal 3 2:00pm
    Cals=316 Pro=44 Fat=20

meal 4 4:00pm
    Cals=400 Pro=36 fat=20

Pwo at 6:00pm
    Cals=444 Pro=44 Carbs=80

ppwo at 7:00
    Cals=460 Pro=40 Carbs=38

!0:30 meal
    Cals=450 Pro=43 Fat=30

i take out the pwo shake on non workout days

Total cals= 2,996 and 2,552 on nonworkout days

Total Protein=298 and 254 on nonworkout days

Total Fat= 91 grams

Total Carbs=178 grams and 95 on nonworkotu days

If you guys could help me it would be cool ... dont want to be fat again this summer every year i try to get lean for summer and i always fail lol

Im 240 at the momment and have lost about 23 pounds over a 2 month period and it seems my matab has slowed . Im at around 16 or 17% body fat.
    I do my speed walking like 4 times a week on empty in the morning.

Or maybe my diet isnt going good anymore cus of my cheat meals.. i usally eat a mean ass cheal meal for cheat day and maybe a cheat snack later on in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by beenie
    My guess is that the prop is making you retain fat.
    Could you please explain why you would guess that?

Alright Flo - I plugged all your current stats into a specific harris-benedict calculator. Just to make sure I am accurate, this is what I entered:
    23 years old
    240 lbs
    6'2"
    cardio: 60 mins, 4x week
    lifting: 3 day split, 60 mins each session (remember this from a prev post)

With all that information entered,
    your BMR is: 2352
    cals burned through activity:1813
    total: 4165

So, your diet is more than a 1000 cal deficit NOW, not to mention what it was when you started. I would say that's your problem...you started too low right off the bat.

IMO, you shouldnt lower your calories just yet. try and up your activity level a bit first. If you still do a 3 day split, make it a 4-5 day for a couple weeks. Also, you can definitely afford to add a day or two of cardio. Try that out for a couple weeks. When you see/feel the fat loss starting to slow, slowly lower your calorie level by 100-200 cals a week.

***In closing, I want to say that I know close to NOTHING about the gear you are running. I wrote this as if you werent on anything. You may want to hit up the steroid forum and see what they have to say also.***

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Prop making you retain fat?

WTF?????

That doesn't add up any way you slice it.

Also, it's not Matabolim.....I believe you meant METABOLISM.

~SC~

Hahaha that I thought of you when I saw the misspelling. I was wondering if you were going to interject!!

thanks alot for your help
    soo your saing i need to eat around 4,165 cals a day to maintian my weight ... soo droping it by like 500 would be a good idea?

and your right i started off with my diet a lil to hardcore i should of pyramided my cals and carbs down .. i think this hurt my matablism a lil bit.

but i am real active all day with a construction job.

Would eating 4,165 cals for about a week or 2 and joggin about 6 times a week help get my matablism back to normal soo i can start my diet off right this time?
    Plus speed walkin on E on nonworkout days in morning.
    I normally just speed walk on empty stomach for cardio but i was thinkin the harder cardio would help me boost my matablism back up

thanks alot for your help
    soo your saing i need to eat around 4,165 cals a day to maintian my weight ... soo droping it by like 500 would be a good idea?

and your right i started off with my diet a lil to hardcore i should of pyramided my cals and carbs down .. i think this hurt my matablism a lil bit.

but i am real active all day with a construction job.

Would eating 4,165 cals for about a week or 2 and joggin about 6 times a week help get my matablism back to normal soo i can start my diet off right this time?
    Plus speed walkin on E on nonworkout days in morning.
    I normally just speed walk on empty stomach for cardio but i was thinkin the harder cardio would help me boost my matablism back up

ARGG double post lol. i swear i only hit teh post button once

damn boy! you didnt say anything about a construction job. shit. you could be burning 5k calories a day. I would gradually start eatin more. Work your way up to around 3600-3800 (a little at a time). this will hopefully get your metabolism back to a somewhat normal level. then hover around that for a couple weeks, and start back down. SLOWLY!! Keep the theme to your diet the same, it seems like a good plan to me. Increase protein and carbs. It seems to me, also, that you dont have enough REAL food. I know its hard with your job and everything, but try and get at least one whole food meal in the morning.

It probably wouldnt hurt to throw either a cheat day or a couple cheat meals per week in there.

Lastly, I would say no on the jogging. Walking in the morning is perfectly fine, just monitor your HR and make sure its at 65-70% of max.

awesome, thanks you for your help xtinaunasty.

If i reach my goals to 10% or lower body fat i will send you 100 bucks in the mail haha.

ya im having a cheat meal once per week, actually this week i had 3 cheat meals lol.
    only cus i was trying to get my matabolism back on the right track.

Soo i will slowly up my cals untill i reach about 3,600 then keep em at that for abotu a week then work my way back down SLOWLY this time like 100 cals a week. seems like good game plan thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Prop making you retain fat?

WTF?????

That doesn't add up any way you slice it.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Also, it's not Matabolim.....I believe you meant METABOLISM.

~SC~
    LMAO - I knew you wouldn't let that slide!

1 more question.
    As i climb up to the 3,600 cal mark is this going to make me gain a lil fat?
    i

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Could you please explain why you would guess that?
    Haven't done research on the issue, but is was something that my doctor told me. He said that initially when one starts taking any form of test that their fat level goes up, and in time it goes back down. I wasn't really sure on this point which was why I directed FLOo to the anbolics board. Certainly if he is not taking an antiestrogen, it could be related. Again, this is not something about which I have little knowledge and I thought it wise to be checked out.

I am glad that there are others that were able to rule out my hypothesis.
    Last edited by beenie; 03-04-2006 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beenie
    Haven't done research on the issue, but is was something that my doctor told me. He said that initially when one starts taking any form of test that their fat level goes up, and in time it goes back down. I wasn't really sure on this point which was why I directed FLOo to the anbolics board. Certainly if he is not taking an antiestrogen, it could be related. Again, this is not something about which I have little knowledge and I thought it wise to be checked out.

I am glad that there are others that were able to rule out my hypothesis.
    I think the term "hypothesis" is a little grand, you were probably closer to the mark when you said it was a "guess".

1 more question.
    As i climb up to the 3,600 cal mark is this going to make me gain a lil fat?
    i
    not if you have a slow increase, say 200 cals per week. if you do gain, it should just be water. if you have a way to get a weekly caliper test done, it would be ideal...just to make sure.

well thanks everyone for your help

this kind of sucks, going to set me back big time on my timeline of reaching my goal of 10%

well thanks everyone for your help

this kind of sucks, going to set me back big time on my timeline of reaching my goal of 10%
    But the one thing to keep in mind is where you are going. You have said that you are making grat progress and that its just not as fast as you might like. If you keep working on it you will get there. Good luck.

welll i was making great progess but things almost stopped even with the use of t-3 and clen .
    i guess my cals were way to low and i shouldnt of started off my cutting phase by dropping my cals by 1000 instantly lol

Thread Information