Im trying to make a diet for my 16 week'er of test prop and eq. This is my 3rd cycle. Im 6'1", 23yrs, 15%bf and 171lbs. Im using the information below. but i have some questions:
Basic Metabolc Rate (BMR):
Your BMR is how many calories your body requires to function at a resting position.
Adult Male:
BMR = 66 + (6.3 x body weight in lbs.) + (12.9 x height in inches) - (6.8 x age in years)

Use your BMR to determine your daily caloric needs:
sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
moderately active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

The above values are your daily caloric requirements to maintain your existing bodyweight at the specified level of activity. If you want to increase your bodyweight, then the addition of 500 calories per day (3500 total additional calories over the span of one week) will result in an increase in bodyweight of one pound (minimum). Aim for a 1-2 pound increase per week to keep it healthy and to keep your body fat percentage under control. Your protein intake should be at a level of one gram per pound of lean body mass. You will need to know your body fat percentage to calculate that. Your carb intake should be sufficient to meet your daily requirements as per your level of activity. Try to stick with low glycemic, complex carb sources. Keep your fat intake under 60 grams per day and minimise your saturated fat sources. Avoid trans and hydrogenated fats completely. Maintain proper hydration throughout the day.

Use this to calculate your calorie intake while on cycle.
66+ (6.3 X 170) + (12.9 X 73) - (6.8 X 23) = 66 + 1071 + 941.7 - 156.4= 1922.3=BMR

144.5 of lean body weight (@15%)
sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2= 2306
lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375= 2642
moderately active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55= 2979
very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725= 3315
extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9= 3651

If im going to be lifting 3-5 days a week and cardio 2-3 times a week for 35 minutes I would need between 3000-3300 calories a day to maintain my current body weight, correct? My other question is should the weight number I use with this formula be the weight I want to achieve (190lbs)? Either way, how am I supposed to be eatting to achieve my cycle goals:
190lbs and 13% bf over the next four months?

Thanks for advice!