Venum is offline Member

easter brunch...

i am going out to eat for brunch with family today, probably going to eat like crap...my usual first meal is whey/oats, but I figured that I will probably be eating some pretty bad carbs later so I just had a whey shake with a little flax. i was a little confused as to what to eat upon waking up to prepare for the bad meal that is coming later. I haven't cheated in quite some time. I am on a really clean bulk right now. Considering I am currently on a cycle, will one bad binge be so bad today? and how should I eat the rest of the day? cut out carbs and just have pro/fat meals?

bcap is offline Member
    hey dude

i'm in the same position as you. i'm goign to have a big(ish) pro/fat meal this morning so that way i dont eat as much when i go out with the family. after the pro/carb/fat meal with the fam, i'm going to workout to put those carbs to good use, followed by a pwo shake. after that i will have nothing but pro/fat meals for the day.

hope i helped and happy easter

Venum is offline Member
    i wonder if my gym is open today...so I will just eat pro/fat meals the rest of the day as well..thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Just make it your cheat day.

~SC~

Venum is offline Member
    ok i already ate..didn't do so bad..lots of protein-salmon, chicken, beef, eggs...some potatos, half english muffin...NO desert, too full and I am not one to go nuts when cheating anyway....the meal had a lot of fat, but should I still eat only pro/fat meals the rest of the day? At most I had about 100 carbs..

solid snake is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Venum
    ok i already ate..didn't do so bad..lots of protein-salmon, chicken, beef, eggs...some potatos, half english muffin...NO desert, too full and I am not one to go nuts when cheating anyway....the meal had a lot of fat, but should I still eat only pro/fat meals the rest of the day? At most I had about 100 carbs..

hows it goin venum

man you got off pretty good for easter

my grandmother put her usal serving of high gh carbs with deep fried everything and if you dont eat during easter in my family man all hell will break loos but its like SWOLECAT sais 'just make it your cheat day'

(man thats twice today ive queted you SWOLECAT hope it doesent look like im kissing a** )

i cant help it if you state the obvius before me

anyways all the best and happy easter by the way

Venum is offline Member
    so the rest of the day just eat pro/fat? thats going to be a lot of fat for one day

bc56f100 is offline New Member
    Oh yea easter dinner was the best thing I have had in about 5 months!!! I havnt had a real "cheat meal" like some of you guys on here have, but I have had a little extra like some sasage and mashed potatoes a time or two! But that meal yesturday was unbelievable!!! I had two massive plates of Everything!!! I think I had about a gallon of the sweet potatoes!!! LOL Of course there the ones with the brown sugar, butter and nuts all over the top!!! It was like Heaven!!! And I didnt do anything after that! Just laid around with the fam.
    The cool thing is that I feel pretty dern good this morning!! Kinda more energized up ready for the gym today!!
    If your like me Venum then you shouldnt have a problem!!

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm contest dieting (3 weeks til showtime) so you all can bite me

Thread Information