Katelette81 is offline Female Member

I'll try anything and commit to it!

Hey Everyone,

I've been told this site is home to many experienced and educated experts of the fitness world, I'm really hoping you can all help me out.

Me:
    I'm 25, 5'9" and 148 lbs.

Workout:

M-F:
    Weights, cardio and abs first thing in the morning.
    Cardio at night after dinner has been digested

Weekends: Usually just some good ol' cardio and abs.

My Diet: Just an example - Plus 10 glasses minimum of water - CLEAN DAY

Breakfast: Protein Shake w/ 1/2 frozen banana, 1Tb. peanut butter
    Snacks (between 8:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m.): Piece of fruit, cheese, carrots, fat free yogurt
    Lunch: Wrap sandwich or Spinach Salad w/ chicken
    Snacks: (from after lunch to 4:00 p.m.): Veggies, melba toast, apple
    Dinner: Chicken with Veggies or Spinach Salad with Chicken
    **When I cheat I eat carbs, no fast food or anything too bad.. but I love to cheat with carbs...and candy admittedly - mostly gummie bears etc.**

Vitamins: Glucosamine, Multi, B and C complex, NV (women's weight loss supplement that doesn't seem to do crap)

Objectives:
    Drop the extra chub for a leaner more chiseled look. I figure about 7-10lbs. should be perfect so I don't look like Skeletor.

Problem:
    I've obviously hit a plateau, I've been feeling it coming on for a while and while I tried everything to prevent it, it's here. I almost feel like I'm gaining weight now. I feel bloated and gross and frustrated because I'm not reaching any of my fitness goals. I just need to lose this last bit of weight.

Any help is appreciated!!!
    Cheers
    Katelette

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You are a female, yes? (Usually female names are pink)

I'd look at the how to cut sample approach atop this forum, it has helped many and can help you.

Also, cardio after "dinner digests" is far from a good idea. If anything you need to do it before.

Lots more to it than that, but that's a good start.

~SC~

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    Yes..Female. Thanks for the advice, I'll check out the sample approach. I guess I should go back to the way I used to work out, and eat after. I think I've formed some bad habits trying to excelerate my progress. I just know what I want and I want it now... and I've been owrking out so long I'm frustrated not to be looking as good as I know I can... this is why I'm trying to be more proactive. Thanks again!

Thread Information