Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    palumbo is offline Member

vacation upcoming what is realistic

heybros

im going away in july to a buddies wedding in the caribean in july and havent seen him for quite a while and wanna show up in the best shape possible what do u think is a realistic amount of bf one can lose in three months combining diet cardio and clen

curently 510 245 about 19% bf

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Can't say exactly how much w/out knowing how your body responds to dieting and how you will actually carry out the process, but 3 months is a good time-frame in which to lean out nicely, yes. I usually take 3 months to cut for a photoshoot, web update, or show.

~SC~

if we only looked like u pree three months haha

i work straight nights so i know preferebly to do cardio in the afternoon when i wake up which doesnt leave me enough time to do weights before work and im to tired after i get home so would two a days on my days off cardio in the morning and weights in the evening be too much when dieting down

Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    if we only looked like u pree three months haha

i work straight nights so i know preferebly to do cardio in the afternoon when i wake up which doesnt leave me enough time to do weights before work and im to tired after i get home so would two a days on my days off cardio in the morning and weights in the evening be too much when dieting down
    It's far more ideal when cutting to do cardio a.m. and the workouts later in the day, so that is a GOOD problem for you to have.

~SC~

45 minutes to an hour at 65 of max heart rate 5 days a week should be enough ?

as far as diet im going to post it later tonight and would love to hear your feedback appreciate all the advice u give on the site swole

I would do the cardio daily if I could, this would allow you to "eat up" to your ripped weight, while also helping you to get to your goal quicker.

~SC~

stupid question probably but there no such thing as doing to much cardio then

Yes there definitely is such a thing as too much cardio! (2 a days for extended periods of time being 1 example)

Especially when coupled w/a diet that doesn't support the goals set forth.

~SC~

cool thanks ill put this all into my plan post my diet and wait for some critiques thanks again

Think of it this way, you have 12 weeks basically.

If you lose 2 lbs. per week of fat, that would be 24 lbs. approximately that you could lose in that time-frame. 2.5 lbs. per week is also possible and would yield 36 lbs. in that time-frame, so there is a chance here to make very good marked progress.

~SC~

Thread Information