WannaBeBuff is offline Junior Member

fat and water gain

Hi guys. I'm 28, 5'8", 205lbs, 20%bf. I'm about to start my first cycle of deca and sustanon , 200mg deca & 250mg sustanon. I know this is light compared to what I hear others taking, but this is my first time and I don't know what to expect exactly and want to keep any side effects from occuring. My question has to do with fat and water gain while on this cycle. I really want to cut up and get my bf under 10%, but I want a few more pounds of muscle before I do that. How can I keep from gaining fat while on my cycle. A friend of mine who competes in BB competitions said to have some oatmeal with breakfast, a potato with lunch, and to rely on protein shakes for almost all the rest. By the way, he is always shredded. All help is appreciated, just don't flame on me too badly.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Your stats are not all that far off mine when I did my first cycle (remember Mike?). I want to suggest a few things...keep an open mind. If this is your first cycle and you want an increase in lean mass and a decrease in BF...shelf the test and save it for your second cycle. Pick up 20ml of winstrol 50mg/ml and a 2nd bottle of deca .

Run this:
    weeks 1-10 deca @ 400mg/week
    weeks 3-8 winstrol @ 50mg/eod
    weeks 13-15 clomid @ 50mg/day, 100mg/day, 50mg/day

You should be eating about 3200 calories per day at the following ratios 40% carbs, 45% protein, 15% fat. Space it out into 6 proportionate meals. Do not use meal replacement shakes...use whey protein shakes made with 2 scoops of ion exchanged whey protein and water (not milk) 2x daily. The rest of your meals should be solid clean foods such as chicken, lean beef, tuna, egg whites, fish fillets, yams, oats, wheat pasta, brown rice, fresh/frozen veggies, some fruit, some dairy (fat free yogurt and cottage cheese) and your fat should come from sources such as un-salted nuts, natural peanut butter, olive oil, flax seed oil. Hope this helps bro...good luck,,,be safe.

P

WannaBeBuff is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Mike. You answered my question and more. I actually have a friend looking into the Winstrol for me already, I just wasn't for sure about the use yet. Again, thanks. I post again to let you know how everything is working out. Later man.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by WannaBeBuff
    Thanks Mike.
    Geez..I didn't realize that Mike and I looked so much alike I guess I'll take that as a compliment

P

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Absolutely Pete .... That is not an ideal cycle for his purposes .. I would have suggested ( however ) that he diet first and then adjust his calories as to his needs on his cycle ... I am not a true advicate on using before losing ...hehe .. I would rather see somebody with around 15 % bf or lower jump on ... this will enable the person to see how there Protein /carbs and fat ratios were working to some extent ... if your BF is too high you really cant get a necessary feedback on whether your getting fat ( by eating to many calories or not .... hmmm just an opinion ,,, unforetunatly so many factors are at play ....who knows really the IDEAL situation for anyone ..inculding ourselves... Good luck

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Pete, maybe it is that brut you are wearing, maybe he thought you were Mike cause of that. hee haaa just joshin ya bro. good advice Petey my boy. Yes, winney or Clembuterol (oh boy there is my post again). sus will get you big man, but again, if you already lean, then I say go for it (I can't remeber your stats, and I am too lazy to hit "back" to go back and look).
    watch your diet, eat plenty of protein, workout and push your body, and you will not believe how your muscles will respond. I have never done sus, but I am tryin to start a cycle with it in a few months with maybe some deca , if not I want to try and get some dbol and deca. Good luck.
    Pete is a big ole boy now, (well according to his pic), unless that was someone else pic.

Thread Information