Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    KingMike is offline Associate Member

More important..Daily Calories or weekly...lean mass diet

Had good resutls with lower calories through the week and a big refeed (low fat) day. Wondering if this could be applied to a lean mass diet.

Been eating 3 P/C meals surrounding workout and 3 P/F meals to end the day. I am lifting 5 days a week and still doing cardio 5 days a week.

My calories are at 2600 and I am looking better and gaining strength. Thought about keeping calories there and having a big refeed once a week with about 6000 calories to gain some mass. It seems that when my calories are around 3300 daily I gain fat so I figured that keep them lower and catch up in one day. My carbs are at 185 a day while protein is at 300.

stats: 6', 178 lbs. BF-12-13

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    No, calories must be kept up every day when bulking. If you find you're gaining fat at 3300 cals, drop your cals a bit and add some morning cardio. Remember, it's not only what you eat, but when you eat it and with what, that affects body composition. I suggest you post your diet, as I don't see you gaining much fat at 3300 cals a day unless your eating bad foods or just at the wrong times.

1buffsob

Thread Information