big&tall is offline Associate Member

cant eat its too hot need help

during the day its has been so hot i cant eat right went from eight times a day to like three need some advise on what i can do i do body work on car so when i get to work i start sweating and don't stop till i leave and man i just cant eat any body with any help I'm 6f 235lbs 12bf on tren in seven week

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't understand your question.

Try to use sentences.

ph34rsh4ck is offline Member
    you cant eat cause its hot? i live in texas and do physical labor, im out there for 11-12 hours a day, 7-45-745 usually, and i still eat every 2 1/2 hours, and its like 100+ out here

thank you for all the help cause that is what were here for right any damn way it has been making me sick too eat was wondering if there was something i could do to help if your all not smart assess

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you want to grow, eat. Or, go to an air conditioned area to eat your meals, I don't really understand what the issue is.

For the record, I'm not a smartass either, I just don't see an issue with eating if I know it's what has to be done.

~SC~

Steve80 is offline Associate Member
    I cant eat when Im hot either it makes me sick. Not sure how to help it though.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    get a cooler/lunch box and get drinks ice cold and eat with that. i remember doing construction how hot it was, and lettuce was always so damn refreshing along with cold fruit especially apples. just try getting your food colder and drink ice cold drinks.

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I was just trying to understand your question.

Use periods to break up your thoughts (sentences). It makes it easier to understand what you are saying.

As far as your question goes (I think I get it now), Go with colder food.
    I have a problem with sweating and feeling really hot when I eat certain foods. It's worse when it's hot out too.

My doctor prescribed clonazepam (Klonopin) to reduce the sweating.

Good luck getting that med though. It's not usually used for sweating. However, one of it's side effects is reduced sweating so it works great for that.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ph34rsh4ck
    you cant eat cause its hot? i live in texas and do physical labor, im out there for 11-12 hours a day, 7-45-745 usually, and i still eat every 2 1/2 hours, and its like 100+ out here
    same..no so much labor...but same climate and area. I dont see the problem?

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If you want to grow, eat. Or, go to an air conditioned area to eat your meals, I don't really understand what the issue is.

For the record, I'm not a smartass either, I just don't see an issue with eating if I know it's what has to be done.

~SC~
    you can get so hot and exhausted that eating becomes liek pulling teeth, to the point that there isn't any point force-feeding yourself because you are amking yourself miserable.

bigandtall- i would start out by drinkign tons of ice cold liquids all the time while you're working. it has to be ice cold and you have to be taking in a decent amount every 15 minutes- not just a sip. that shoudl help keep you from getting lethargic. you can try to take in some liquid protein, and whatever you do don't eat or drink bland things. you're only making it harder on yourself if you try to squeeze down cold peanut butter sandwiches and dry chicken and shit like that. if you have to bring in lsomething like lasagna to have something you wanna eat, do that. just try to make sure it has like 20 grams or more of protein.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco

My doctor prescribed clonazepam (Klonopin) to reduce the sweating.

Good luck getting that med though. It's not usually used for sweating. However, one of it's side effects is reduced sweating so it works great for that.
    Can you tell me more about that? I have a huge problem with sweating under my arms...

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by big&tall
    during the day its has been so hot i cant eat right went from eight times a day to like three need some advise on what i can do i do body work on car so when i get to work i start sweating and don't stop till i leave and man i just cant eat any body with any help I'm 6f 235lbs 12bf on tren in seven week
    Use this to cut up!

You're on tren anyway!

Just eat light protein fat meals all day long, shakes and sh!t...and a dex pro shake after your workout...Workout in the evening so you can have your pro carb PPWO when its a bit cooler outside!

Unless you're skinny as fvck and trying to bvlk then I can't help ya

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Can you tell me more about that? I have a huge problem with sweating under my arms...
    look into a product called "Certain Dri" i know they have it at CVS, its OTC and it works wonders on pit sweat, but it will redistribute it throughout your body or somewhere else. basically what i'm saying is, it stops my pit sweat but i sweat a little on my face when i wear it. and i only have to use it every 3rd day. works so damn well.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    oh you're on tren ? that kills alot of people's appetites.

btw i would not be taking klonopin to reduce sweating. it ****s with your brain chem when to take it for long peroids of time.

Blog Entries
    agree with novastepp, get a cooler and drink plenty of cold water

also reccommed eating cold food, ie tuna that you can put in the cooler and fruits

good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by bor

Sure.

Clonazepam (Klonopin) may help reduce sweating under the arms I suppose. It has that effect on your whole body however, I mainly sweat in the face when I eat and on my lower back if it's sligtly warm outside.

I dont have a problem with under my arms so I cant really tell you if it works well in that area or not.

Thank you for the help guys sorry about the smart ass thing. yes i should make things a little clearer to you guys so yall can help better. well i guess i just need to suck it up and force it down going to try the all cold meals save the hot ones for home in the air. well cool iam sending my wife too get my food right now thanks all, and again sorry.

Thread Information