xzoomzx is offline Associate Member

sugar free jello good on ketosis?

can i eat sugar free jello while on a keo diet will it knock me out of ketosis if i eat liek 4 servings a day of it or mybe even 8 ? there is aspartame in it

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I know that aspartame can keep you out of ketosis, but once you are in it, i think it would be hard to get out of ketosis by consuming aspartame...i eat sugar free Jello while on Keto, but i onle eat 1 serving, however i do drink a lot of crystal light and 2 diet pops a week...

4-8 servigs a day, i think that's a bit much, but i don't think it should kick you out of ketosis once you get there...XXL

mike what about all those sugar free syrups ?.....do you know of those sugar free syrups that you use on snocones ....here is a link
    hey mike you look wha i wanna look like and you seem to know alot about keto diet .....can you pm me with some things i can eat on keto if its not a pain in the ass for you.....( like can i eat those carbolite zero carb chocolate bars?..........do you have a aol messanger name i can im you on ?) thanks alot

oops heres the link for sno cone syrups...r they good on keto diets?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    For me even looking at carbs threw me out.

I cannot stand that diet, just doesnt work for me at all.

But i suggest you get some of those ketosticks and eat the jello and see if it throws you out.

It seems to me that everyones bodies react differently on those types of diets.

mike will those carbolite chocolite bars knock me out of ketosis or those myoplex low carb bars wil they take me off of ketosis?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    If it has Glycerol in it don't eat it........in a low carb sitiuation, the glycerol will be converted to sugar in your body and it will take you out of ketosis..........so no Glycerol........all fat and protein...so i would have to say no to all those no carb things, because i am sure there is some glycerol in them............XXL

Carb up once a week for about 36 hours starting 8:00pm on friday after a decarb workout and then eat till saturday night..........and back on keto on sunday morning...works for me and i eat anything i want on the weekends, last week i hav 1/2 gallon of icecream, 7 chocolate bars, pizza, nutella, past and all i wanted and i am still reducing my waist size...and i belive getting a bit bigger.................

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    works for me and i eat anything i want on the weekends, last week i hav 1/2 gallon of icecream, 7 chocolate bars, pizza, nutella, past and all i wanted and i am still reducing my waist size...and i belive getting a bit bigger.................

Damn bro, im jelious. i have a snickers bar and one sunkist 20 oz on the weekends heh

Thread Information