Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    blown93302 is offline Junior Member

need help w/my cutting diet & cardio. critique please!

hey guys, its been about 2 years since i SERIOUSLY tried cutting and i need a little help with my diet as well as i want to make sure my cardio is ok. i am 24yr, 5'11", 225lbs, and 15.6%bf on one of those hand held things whihc i do not trust one bit. but i guess its something i can measure from. i am taking AAS right now, here is my cycle, i just started last week.

test cyp- 750mgs weeks 1-12
    deca - 400mgs weeks 1-10
    tbol- 50mgs/day weeks 1-6
    winny- 50mg/day weeks 9-15
    nolva- 20mg eod throughout

i am training 5 days/week in the PM mon, tues, thurs, fri, sat
    i am doing cardio 4 days/week in the AM on empty stomach mon, tues, thurs, fri

ok, here is my diet that i have put together. ANY suggestions, any improvments, comments, whatever, are welcome. i will not take offence to anything, i am here to learn just like the rest of us. let me know what you guys think and please feel free to make any comment. i work in an office during the day so keep that in mind. sitting at a desk pretty much the entire time.

8:00am after cardio
    8 egg whites
    2 slices whole wheat bread
    1 cup skim milk
    1 scoop whey protein

11:00am
    meal replacement-includes 2 cups skim milk, and the MRP which is 290cals, 45protein and 20 carbs, little bit of fat

1:30pm
    2 cans tuna
    2 slices whole wheat bread
    fat free mayo

4:30- pre workout meal
    2 scoops whey
    1 cup skim milk
    1 packet of those nutri-grain bars

7:30 (approx.) post workout meal
    2 scoops whey
    1 & 1/2 cup skim milk
    50 grams dextrose

10:30pm
    chicken breast
    baked potatoe
    cottage cheese
    cup of skim milk

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Did you start your cycle before you had your diet solidified?

I'd read the sample diets atop this forum to assist you as you have many an area in which to improve.

~SC~

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    agreed.

blown93302 is offline Junior Member
    well, what are some suggestions that you guys have for me? i read the article and sample diet, but feel that it is way too few calories for me. im currently 225, and the sample is made for 200.... how would i adjust that to my weight? i just need something in front of me that i can easily follow.

Swole, do you do this for ur clients or do u just tell them ratios and they decide what to eat? thanks for your critiques guys

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    The example above is just that, an example. You are to figure out your amounts based upon your goals, what you know about your body, etc., and construct your approach.

My clients have to do nothing, it's all laid out for them, although they are free to choose any foods they wish to eat in order to meet the requirements set forth.

~SC~

Thread Information