Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    orton4 is offline Member

Question on Carbs

i was looking at the mass diet and i am currently on my 3rd cycle of 500mgs of durateston for 10 weeks i am 22yrs old and 175lbs abouut 5'7'' n 10% bf. when i read the diet there were pro carb and pro fat meals where some of the pro carb meals included oatmeal for breakfast. now i was wondering if the type of carbs matter. for instance would breads like bagels suffice for a meal of oatmeal? how do the carbs work and play in a mass gaining diet?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Probably best to get your diet posted/situated before you start any exogenous supplementation.

~SC~

orton4 is offline Member
    i do have a diet that i follow very similar to the ones posted i was just curious about the carbs though and wanted to know

flyguy7 is offline Associate Member
    the kind of carb plays a huge difference in your results. low gi carbs like oats, sweet potatoes (gross) and rice are what you should be looking for. Post and maybe preworkout you can look into more medium or high gi range carbs. Swole's saying you should post your diet specifically meal by meal so people can pick it apart and explain why they're doing so. Not knowing you can't replace oatmeal with bagels is important, and I get the feeling you'd benefit a hell of a lot in this cycle from the knowledgeable dudes on here. Have a good one bro.

Thread Information