Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cold Cuts in a hero

Just curious. My mom sometimes orders a big 3 foot standard hero with all types of meats and usually swiss cheese on it. As a quick pro/fat meal would it be ok if I were to say take a big piece of sandwich and just eat the insides. Usually has ham,mozzerella,swisss,proscuttio(not how you spell it) and other meats. Besides sodium content, is this ok?

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    Can you explain more? Can you not make your own meals at this time she is getting this or are you just asking if that is okay as a cheat meal?

No No. All im saying is occassionally for the rest of my house my mom will go out and buy a 3 foot hero for everyone to dig into. Say im short on time and dont have time to prepare a Pro/fat meal for my current cutting regiment(6 oz chicken breast and some fish/flax). Would going into the fridge and taking a piece of the sandwich with just eating the insides be ok to consitute as a Pro/fat meal. Although it isnt the best choice, would it be detrimental calories wise or would it be just ok.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    you're cutting. don't eat that processed fatty shit.

Detrimental if you are trying to get lean. When you are cutting you can get your body in such an extremely sensitive state it's amazing but besides that if you are trying to get lean then that type of food is not on your menu bro. If you don't have time it's because you chose not to prepare it the night before. It's a bitch but it's well worth it to have your food prepared and in tupperware so you know it's available to you when you need it....

Aright, well at least I know now, no more cold cuts for me. At least I enjoyed today haha. But then again Ive been cutting for almost eternity now and I only got 3 more weeks to go before I start my bulk. Havent had a cheat meal in over 2 weeks, so hey this cant be too bad. Thanks for the help man.

Sounds like you've got everything mapped man, good luck!

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    the only cold cuts i eat are boars head low sodium turkey & occasionally the cracked pepper mill.....its low fat --hi pro--low carb--low cal....

all that other crap is REALLY not good ham-CRAP mozzarella CRAP prosciutto CRAP.... c-mon man....

Jakt is offline Associate Member
    never had any problems eating cold cuts myself when cutting... if your diet is in check i really don't think it will matter, it has pro and fat, the rest is just sodium, who cares

Whatever you are doing is working for you man, looking freaking shredded if that is you in your Avatar.

thanx dude.. yeah its me... i gained about 5 lbs since then, just enjoying food a lil more now

When was the pic taken? After a show? or are you just loosening up on your diet a bit?

i did a few pics for a shoot, just dieted down for about a month, i'd like to do my firts show this fall, we will see i guess

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    bro cold cuts are fine just take it easy cause their high in sodium and could bloat you.

Thread Information