Thread: Any Advice?

saberu is offline New Member

Any Advice?

I know what a lot of people are going to say...eat more but I have a problem

I have trouble gaining weight and Im eating to get full almost all day long. I just can't eat enough because my stomach is too small or my metabolism is too high. Even as I write this Iam at the point of vomiting from eating so much food!

I dont care to complain and I need a solution. Im eating 4-5 meals a day and in the past have monitered my calories meticuluosly. I was eating around 5,000 a day.

Please read the rules.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Give us your stats..we can help you more that way:

if you genuinely have a problem with your fast metab, here are 3 things that comes to my mind:

1. increase your frequency of meals (7-8 meals ; also wake up in the middle of the night and have something ready to eat (a casein shake perhaps))
    2. It sucks but it may help to go a little "dirty"..lol (god knows your body seems to be able to handle it): That way, you can add calorie dense foods into your regimen, like a snickers bar (thats almost 300 cals right there)
    3. If #2 is not for you, Eat more nuts.. have em in your car,at work, in your bedroom... so you can just keep munching palmfuls (roughly 1.5 oz) whereever you are..they're calorie dense and also considered part of a "clean" bulk

cheers

PS: some portions of your post may be edited out
    Last edited by InsaneInTheMembrane; 09-10-2006 at 11:42 PM.

Angelus is offline Associate Member
    be creative like buying some powdered skim milk and then just getting a ton of that into a glass so you can get like 600 cals in that glass

yodaddy is offline Associate Member
    http://controlledlabs.com/product_de............check that out dont kno how good it is i have a bottle didnt use it cuase i gain weight fast i am waiting for the winter so i can bulk up for reallls, just thought i woudl share with you because it is for the problem that you have...goodluck man

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    increase ur fat intake fat is easy to eat and very high in caloric value and kan help put u over ur maintaince intake thus keeping u outta a catabolic state

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by saberu
    I know what a lot of people are going to say...eat more but I have a problem

I have trouble gaining weight and Im eating to get full almost all day long. I just can't eat enough because my stomach is too small or my metabolism is too high. Even as I write this Iam at the point of vomiting from eating so much food!

I dont care to complain and I need a solution. Im eating 4-5 meals a day and in the past have monitered my calories meticuluosly. I was eating around 5,000 a day.

Please read the rules.
    It's rather hard for any memeber to suggest anything without seeing your diet and not knowing your stats.
    ~Post diet with complete macros (each meal/final)
    ~List stats (age/weight/height/BF%)
    ~List goals

Thread Information