BigRagu22 is offline New Member

Cheat Day Disaster??? 8 lbs? in two days?

I been on a weightloss diet for the last 3 months. In 3 months I have lost 60+ pounds. I was 388lbs and Im down to around 323lbs (40 years old 6' 7" endo-messo-morphic body type insulin resistant) 323lbs is with the 8 pounds gain??

I had a cheat meal on saturday, I ate PIZZA! 3/4 of a medium form the local pizzashop...nothing to freaking extreme, that was on saturday, weighed myself monday morning and up 8 lbs???? I went right back to the regular way of eating the next day. Hell I was even under my number for the day because I felt guilty. (1500cal. 58fat 51carbs. and 225 Protein)

My marcos are as follwed for the 3 months
    1827 calories.
    Protien 215 47%
    Carbs 100 21%
    Fats 59 29%

My question is how F-K did I gain that much??? just from one cheat meal! is it water...is it fat?? LOLOL....

I been training 3x5 Rippetoe method and Im getting stronger every workout. 3 times a week,

Thanks for the help
    Ragu
    Last edited by BigRagu22; 04-21-2008 at 06:29 PM.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Stop and think about it, your diet through the week does not consist of all the sodium, fat and bad carbs. Your body will soak that shit up like a spunge, but don't sweat it and cheat like a mofo. It's all bloat and water man...we all get that shit.

I eat my cheat on Saturday, I won't feel "normal" until Tuesday. Trust me, if you are training right and your cardio is in order. Don't sweat it.
    ***No source checks!!!***

rickrick55 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    well obviously there is no way you gained eight pounds of fat from eating a pizza..im sure most of it is water and at most one pound of fat..you dont need to, but if it makes you mentally safe just do 15 extra minutes of cardio ;-)

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Dont worry bro. When I cheat I gain several lbs of water. You probably have a lb of sat fat in your colon now. Give yourself 2 days, and youll be fine.

BigRagu22 is offline New Member
    thanks dudes...I kinda figured thats what was going on....but I was freaked alil...lolol....thanks...I'll just keep hitting it hard...and let the chips fall where they may...t was just kinda freaky to get on the scale and see that! after watching it crash down so fast. thanks again bro's...

Ragu

Dezeroth is offline Junior Member
    lol, when i cheat on sunday, i wont feel normal till Tuesday as well!! and on monday, im shitting like 4-6times a day !!! haha, all that steak i eat (38-41oz) Golden Coral Buffet really gets me full

Thread Information