Valleylad is offline New Member

First post on here

Alright people, i have really started to look closely at the nutritional side of things since finishing my first bodybuilding contest. I've been looking at putting together a bulking diet, but there seems to a be a load of conflicting advice, some say stay clean and eat just over what you need and others say get it all in there, then there is the fat and carb debate, its all a bit much i just want to put as much mass as i can for next season. I'm currently 17 stone 10 when i get up first thing, i was 15 stone 4 on stage. I'm 6 foot 2 and 27 years of age i train 5 days a week and will be starting back with the cardio next month, 3 days a week first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

My diet is going to be
    6am walk
    7am 10ius slin 100gram malt 50 gram whey
    7:30am 4 pieces of brown bread 5 whole eggs 5 egg whites half a can of baked beans
    9:30am 100gram of oats 40 gram whey in water 5g glutamine
    11:30am 150gram cooked chicken 200 gram brown rice 150 gram of brocolli
    1:30 2 large home made flapjack, approx 120grams of oats 40 whey both covered in peanut butter
    3:30 same as 11:30
    4:30 same as 9:30
    5 Train drink 50gram malt 40 gram whey??
    6:30 10iu's slin 6:40 same as 7am
    7:30 Either 300g steak large pot and veg, 200g lean mince spag bol and pasta, 2 pieces of fish and large pot
    9:30 large bowl of cerial
    10:30 30g cassine prot and 20 gram of whey 5gram glutamine in water
    3am same as 10:30.

I will be doing this throughout next year, i will be adding to it as i put on more weight and i will be doing the slin 4 weeks on then 4 weeks on IGF, i will be running gear throughout.

So what do you guys reckon to that? feel free to rip it apart but please be constructive, i've been training and taking gear for about 5 years and i feel confident that i have that side of things sorted so now its time to get the diet which i've only just come to realise is the most important thing sorted.

Cheers in advance

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Hi Valley welcome to AR. The diet doesn't look too bad but it would be helpful to us and you if you listed all macros. I would take the slin immediately post workout then the shake 5 mins later. I would not be eating flapjack daily as I would gain a lot of fat from the simple carbs, same goes with the cereal. There are better choices out there.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Hi Valley welcome to AR. The diet doesn't look too bad but it would be helpful to us and you if you listed all macros. I would take the slin immediately post workout then the shake 5 mins later. I would not be eating flapjack daily as I would gain a lot of fat from the simple carbs, same goes with the cereal. There are better choices out there.

Agreed on the cereal...but if I read correctly it looks like the flapjacks are made with oats.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valleylad
    Alright people, i have really started to look closely at the nutritional side of things since finishing my first bodybuilding contest. I've been looking at putting together a bulking diet, but there seems to a be a load of conflicting advice, some say stay clean and eat just over what you need and others say get it all in there, then there is the fat and carb debate, its all a bit much i just want to put as much mass as i can for next season. I'm currently 17 stone 10 when i get up first thing, i was 15 stone 4 on stage. I'm 6 foot 2 and 27 years of age i train 5 days a week and will be starting back with the cardio next month, 3 days a week first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

My diet is going to be
    6am walk
    7am 10ius slin 100gram malt 50 gram whey
    7:30am 4 pieces of brown bread 5 whole eggs 5 egg whites half a can of baked beans
    9:30am 100gram of oats 40 gram whey in water 5g glutamine
    11:30am 150gram cooked chicken 200 gram brown rice 150 gram of brocolli
    1:30 2 large home made flapjack, approx 120grams of oats 40 whey both covered in peanut butter
    3:30 same as 11:30
    4:30 same as 9:30
    5 Train drink 50gram malt 40 gram whey??
    6:30 10iu's slin 6:40 same as 7am
    7:30 Either 300g steak large pot and veg, 200g lean mince spag bol and pasta, 2 pieces of fish and large pot
    9:30 large bowl of cerial
    10:30 30g cassine prot and 20 gram of whey 5gram glutamine in water
    3am same as 10:30.

I will be doing this throughout next year, i will be adding to it as i put on more weight and i will be doing the slin 4 weeks on then 4 weeks on IGF, i will be running gear throughout.

So what do you guys reckon to that? feel free to rip it apart but please be constructive, i've been training and taking gear for about 5 years and i feel confident that i have that side of things sorted so now its time to get the diet which i've only just come to realise is the most important thing sorted.

Cheers in advance
    List macros for each meal and final macros. It's near impossible to critique without that. I will critique when this is done.
    Also, What is your weight in lbs.?
    Thanks, audi

brutesinme is offline Member
    eating a meal containing fat a half hour you take slin? I thought this was a big no-no.

Thread Information