Thread: Rookie question

OTerror is offline New Member

Rookie question

I'm tring to put on 215lbs.. I'm about 190-193 bf (14% body fat) according to Home Body Fat Test

I will be trying Nolva's Bulking diet, how long does a "bulk" last? and when does a cut begin? I dont intend to use any AAS, thanks.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    It can last for however long you want it too. Just keep bulking till you hit around 220 or 225.

Then cut the little fat thats off and be a solid 215, like you want.

Ya dig?

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    It can last for however long you want it too. Just keep bulking till you hit around 220 or 225.

Then cut the little fat thats off and be a solid 215, like you want.

Ya dig?
    damn I cant imagine myself weighing 220-225, can be this be done naturally in a few months?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OTerror
    damn I cant imagine myself weighing 220-225, can be this be done naturally in a few months?

It all really depends on how strict you are with your diet. In just a few months, naturally, might be pretty hard, but the more self discipline you have, and work hard.

I would say 8months to a year....with upping your calories every couple weeks to keep gaining. Just start out 500 or 800 cals above your maintain weight, and keep upping them as the weeks progress.

someone could probably answer better than me on how long it might take naturally. so, hopefully others chime in.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    It depends on your goals... right now your at 14% body.. You can clean bulk and try to limit bf gains...

It ultimatly up to u.. how big do u want to get..

IMO id cut a bit to 10-12% then bulk just my .2

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Yea, I woudln't want to go much higher than 14%. I try to stay below 12 no matter what. However, you can still gain lean mass while lowering bodyfat. It's gonna take a lot of discipline: diet, cardio, hard training. Hit up the stickies for dietary guidelines.

Well I dont think that online stuff is very accurate I just bought some fat calipers to see my real bodyfat, will keep posted.

Thread Information