Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

how much protein is adequte for my needs?

hey guys, been training for 9 years, eating for bodybuilding for 4 or 5 years. have come off a bulking cycle and was consuming 5-6,000 calories each day (for 4-5 months), with about 230g protein. have now started a cutting cycle, with clenbuterol , and will also be using masteron in afew weeks. planning on eating/drinking 330-370g protein every day. is this about right? im 21, 5'9, 185lbs, with about 13% bodyfat. im not expecting to grow from this cutting period, just hoping to maintain all my muscle mass.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    you only 21 timm Damn you musta had a long paper round mate!! My protein is about 400 ED as I like high pro/low carb to maintain/cut. Check my diet out if you like it's on page 7 of my training log. It is based on my LEAN mass which I calculate to be about 190-195

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Tim,

I have not trained as long as you but to be honest i think 375 grams of protein might be high.. iF i remember prefect's adjusted protein is 350 ish and he is 200Lbs i would drop it down 300-350 tops IMO....

also i didn't no you were 21 you look older in the avy.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol yep, i get the "damn u look old" line all the time. most people guess at 26ish, but in some cases, the 30's, and on two occasions (yes im bloody counting) even the 40's! thanks for the input Faiz, i have been told on several occasions that people have grown off of far less protein. PB i will check out your diet tomorrow PB, off to work now (its an under 18's night at liquid lol).

Thread Information